New Platinum 10 Even't Missing "standing C Bill " Cockpit Items.

3 replies to this topic

#1 StrikerSW

• PipPipPip
  • The Stryker
  • The Stryker
  • 53 posts

Posted 24 December 2022 - 11:26 AM

I have found myself drawn to buy these platinum packs to get 30% versions of mechs I favour, but also to get the cockpit hanging and standing items that allow for an extra 5% C Bill boost. I put a C Bill boosting hanging and standing item in a plus 30% C Bill Mech and have a plus 40% build to enjoy.

I'd gladly buy these C Bill standing and hanging boosters if they were offered alone! In this latest Platinum 10 collection I was about to buy it but noticed the Standing Cockpit 5% booster item is not offered, only the hanging booster is listed as part of the deal. As such I decided not to buy the new collection. I'm wondering if this was an oversight or intended since the pack is selling for 15 dollars rather than 20dollars. Hoping it's an oversight. I'd gladly buy lots of these if offered as booster packs for MC.

All in all thanks for all your efforts to keep the game interesting!

#2 latinisator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 562 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 January 2023 - 12:04 PM

Nah, the Clan pack is $15 because it contains of 3 Mechs only. The 10.5 IS version consists of 2 Mechs and thus comes with a $10 price tag. The "real" 10 IS pack brings 4 Mechs to the table and costs the usual $20. So each Mech is worth $5.
The bonus items are...well...bonus items.

#3 Rondoe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 247 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 06 January 2023 - 08:18 PM

View PostStrikerSW, on 24 December 2022 - 11:26 AM, said:

I have found myself drawn to buy these platinum packs to get 30% versions of mechs I favour, but also to get the cockpit hanging and standing items that allow for an extra 5% C Bill boost. I put a C Bill boosting hanging and standing item in a plus 30% C Bill Mech and have a plus 40% build to enjoy.

I'd gladly buy these C Bill standing and hanging boosters if they were offered alone! In this latest Platinum 10 collection I was about to buy it but noticed the Standing Cockpit 5% booster item is not offered, only the hanging booster is listed as part of the deal. As such I decided not to buy the new collection. I'm wondering if this was an oversight or intended since the pack is selling for 15 dollars rather than 20dollars. Hoping it's an oversight. I'd gladly buy lots of these if offered as booster packs for MC.

All in all thanks for all your efforts to keep the game interesting!

You really hurting that bad for C-Bills??
Just wondering because I see you are a tier 1 player.

I've only been playing since Feb. 2021, have over 100 mechs I've customized and still have over 500 some odd Million c-bills, and just barely made T4 this evening.

Not judging, just an observation. To each their own.

#4 StrikerSW

• PipPipPip
  • The Stryker
  • The Stryker
  • 53 posts

Posted 25 January 2023 - 08:33 PM

View PostRondoe, on 06 January 2023 - 08:18 PM, said:

You really hurting that bad for C-Bills?? Just wondering because I see you are a tier 1 player. I've only been playing since Feb. 2021, have over 100 mechs I've customized and still have over 500 some odd Million c-bills, and just barely made T4 this evening. Not judging, just an observation. To each their own.

No I'm certainly not hurting for C Bills! I do however like to get bonus cockpit items and get a favored mech to a 40% boost. Not sure why this seems to concerns you. In any event I've spent a lot of cash on this game to support its development from the very start. As stated, Id gladly buy the booster items without mech packages. In any event I can see my question will not be answered by a developer, which is no big deal.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users