Simple Request

3 replies to this topic

#1 Carlieth

• PipPipPip
  • CS 2021 Participant
  • CS 2021 Participant
  • 59 posts

Posted 30 December 2022 - 02:51 AM

Please can we fix it so i dont have to sign into my account each and every time i wish to check my rewards page. Every single damn day i have to input my details 3-4 times To see my progress (stocking stuffer event for example) and it is getting tiresome.

Many other games i play are simply log in and thats it for maybe the month. Its not like anyone can log into my account and transfer my stuff anywhere. a single box for 'remember my account' thats all.

#2 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,228 posts

Posted 30 December 2022 - 03:51 AM

People have been asking PGI for this feature for years ... without success, of course. Posted Image

#3 KursedVixen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 3,183 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 30 December 2022 - 08:12 AM

View PostCarlieth, on 30 December 2022 - 02:51 AM, said:

Please can we fix it so i dont have to sign into my account each and every time i wish to check my rewards page. Every single damn day i have to input my details 3-4 times To see my progress (stocking stuffer event for example) and it is getting tiresome.

Many other games i play are simply log in and thats it for maybe the month. Its not like anyone can log into my account and transfer my stuff anywhere. a single box for 'remember my account' thats all.
for anything other than the loot bags there's an in game way to claim rewards, though it takes forever to load the page for it.

#4 NQ strooka_ace ZOD

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 24 posts
  • Locationgermany, bielefeld

Posted 16 January 2023 - 11:30 PM

just press the sum symbol in the middle bottom of your home screen.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users