Bowandarrowpt4 Contract, Heroes

3 replies to this topic

#1 Po Dam Sol

• Pip
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 February 2023 - 10:14 PM

I've played this mission three times now "to find his Archer mech" and must be insane, hoping something will be different. The primary objectives are to destroy your op's infrastructure as well as his current and support forces, both air assets as well as mechs, which I did. Three times. You even have support air and ground forces helping you. When done destroying your op's forces, it just leaves me there without changing the primary objectives to "completed". All I can do is level all the bldgs in frustration and then abort the mission and eat the damage. Or restart one of my saves and head elsewhere for another contract.

Am I missing something in the gameplay on this contract? Or is there actually a bug or something missing in the program that just doesn't click into affect after you've wiped out their forces? Seems like the game's been working fine for me so far in other missions, it's just this one that I've encountered the problem.

#2 sycocys

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 18 February 2023 - 05:12 AM

Could be your mods are spawning an enemy under the map. Have had it happen in vanilla, more often with vonBiomes.

#3 spannerturner

• PipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 48 posts

Posted 18 February 2023 - 02:17 PM

Not sure what the exact issue is without watching you play it. However, the way I play it seems to work just fine. I take the left at the start and destroy the upper base defenders first, then head down the hill via the slope to the right of the big mountain peak into the lower city. Take out those tanks and then sweep around the far side of the mountain peak (side opposite that slope you just came down before taking out the tanks) and head into the middle city. Take out the lance of mechs there and during that time, you should "discover" where the Prize Mech is hidden. The "boss" group will then be dropped off via dropship and once you've killed that lance off, you should be done. Mission complete and the Agencourt discovered and recovered... Hope this helps.

#4 Po Dam Sol

• Pip
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 February 2023 - 03:54 PM

Not sure if it was just simply the choice of attack, but after turning off all my mods except the ones for negotiation pts & related, everything worked just fine. Thanks for the info and help!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users