Weekend Event Queue + Patch Science Sale!

49 replies to this topic

#41 simon1812

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 541 posts

Posted 26 March 2023 - 09:20 AM

Im thinking the players or lance leader should be able to choose were to drop, at least for the last half of the match?. The fact that its only 8 enemy mechs, and that the dropship can fire back should prevent one getting overwhelmed, or too much of a mess.

#42 tribulex

Rookie

• The Juggernaut
  • The Juggernaut
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 March 2023 - 10:02 AM

View PostDaeron Katz, on 24 March 2023 - 03:09 PM, said:

Added!

Hi Daeron, it would mean the world to me if you could add the HGN-HM to the sale, looks like it was missed when the rest of the HGNs were added. I want to spend my event MC to get it. Thank you!

#43 Ronbo

• PipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 48 posts
  • LocationWashtington state

Posted 26 March 2023 - 06:07 PM

If 50% more armor, then 50% more ammo to help break through the wasted ammo on tougher enemies? Prefer speed boost only as a gimmick really, but my opinion.

Also, has anyone at PGI thought about having an IS vs Clan drop deck event on certain maps like this event? Since faction has long wait times, would that work with matchmaker? Just a thought....

Enjoying the 3x event myself...

#44 Tacheyon

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 46 posts

Posted 26 March 2023 - 10:01 PM

I have tried playing on this new map. TRY being the optimum word.

I have gotten fully stuck 3 times in the upturned rock clusters by accident. Sometimes I am going down a hill and slide into one, sometimes it's just walking onto one and then I get stuck in that little pit. And try as I might I cannot get out of there unless you have jump jets (which I normally don't).

It's frustrating to watch your team die when you can't do anything to help. I don't know how to upload a picture here to show you one of the places I got stuck in.

Edited by Tacheyon, 26 March 2023 - 10:32 PM.

#45 - Gryphon -

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 27 March 2023 - 01:30 AM

Not Working Server client!

#46 Ralph Edwards

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sovereign
  • The Sovereign
  • 175 posts

Posted 27 March 2023 - 01:31 AM

Speaking of the new map I had a match this morning where a guy jumped on one of those rock clusters, got stuck and his jets wouldn't recharge for him to get unstuck.

#47 - Gryphon -

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 27 March 2023 - 02:45 AM

Servers client are not working! I see the message^ @Servers are currently undergoing maintence. pls try again later. Check the webside for more info

Edited by - Gryphon -, 27 March 2023 - 02:47 AM.

#48 xX PUG Xx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,721 posts
  • LocationThe other side of nowhere

Posted 27 March 2023 - 02:22 PM

@Daeron

Just wanted to say, I've enjoyed the Event Weekend. I played it like Faction Play Lite and had fun on pretty much every game, those that were a bit *meh* were due to players and their attitude (thankfully it was very few and didn't impact the fun too much).

The maps are fine* and both require some planning in builds; a little strategic thinking and a little management of expectations goes a long way. All in all, a good 'Mech on 'Mech blast fest.

Thanks

(*Yes, I know they are not perfect and have some minor glitches but in general they work well for their intended purpose. As per usual, the players need to determine where and when to fight, not just whine when they bring inappropriate builds/'Mechs and the "other side" don't play it easy for them).

#49 CPT-AIRLOCK

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 March 2023 - 05:46 AM

the moonwalker is ok but will not go as fast in rev as it will forward and it's sluggish when switching form forward to rev. the armor also seem week. the hard mounts are grate and the color design is to. the battle past i don't like cuz now u have to work for the stuff that u used to get when u got a mech bundle. i give it a 3 out of 5 star

Edited by CPT-AIRLOCK, 28 March 2023 - 05:47 AM.

#50 sycocys

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 30 March 2023 - 04:09 AM

Just curious why the 8v8/drop deck event queues are only skirmish mode?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users