Scenario Capture The Flag

No replies to this topic

Poll: Scenarios? More? (4 member(s) have cast votes)

Should there be more scenarios?

1. Yes (3 votes [75.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

2. No (1 votes [25.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Fu Sun

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 44 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationMadison, Wis.

Posted 01 April 2023 - 06:34 PM

How about some new scenarios. Seems like they would benefit the most from programming effort. No one is unfamiliar with capture the flag. Just set it up like Assault. Instead of capturing the base, however, you stand on the "flag" for long enough to capture, then you have to return it to yours.

You could make 2 separate points to return the flag to, not exactly where your flag is, flanking yours. This makes things inherently requiring offense, and using more defensive strategy like Incursion.

I will undoubtedly suffer wraith for its introduction, but I will suffer the slings and arrows of misfortune if more is done to improve this very basic element of the game that could use a lot more variety. I am sure even slight variations to make objectives more complex than Assault or Skirmish (kill everyone!) might make people more interested.

I know faction play is where this truly ends up, but you know what I mean. I like the Incursion idea of getting batteries and ferrying them back to your base, but you could go a lot more places with this.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users