16V16? More Game Modes?

6 replies to this topic

#1 krazzyknight

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 April 2023 - 01:50 AM

Instead of just letting us group up into a group of 4 let us have 8 ppl, 2 full lances and then we put 2 of those groups together per team and have 16v16. The game is dying the matchmaker is struggling. I'm happy there's new maps, ty, we really needed those, but now we need more game modes too play. Go take notes from mw4 vengeance, black knight and mercenaries. Do a king of the hill gametype, you already got the foundation laid out for it. Make it like a combination of conquest and domination. Hold then hill for x amount of time to score points, after x amount of time the hill moves. Use the 5 conquest cap points as hill locations.

Keep both 12v12 and 16v16 and let matchmaker decide which setup is easier to put together. I can't emphasize enough matchmaker is struggling the community is dwindling

Game needs more advertising. Even if a little. Maybe an Xbox cross-platform release?

#2 BLACKR0SE

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Meta
  • The Meta
  • 1,375 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationTurkey/Sivas

Posted 15 April 2023 - 06:00 AM

1v12 1v24 1v50 1v100 I want deathmatch.

#3 ESC 907

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 213 posts
  • Location'Murica

Posted 16 April 2023 - 12:36 PM

King of the Hill... You mean Domination? Almost sounds like a description of Scouting at the end there though.

#4 krazzyknight

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 April 2023 - 02:49 PM

Like domination but the hill moves

#5 krazzyknight

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 April 2023 - 03:09 PM

A game mode where we respawn, and points are accumulated by doing damage, team with highest damage wins

Any of you devs ever play mw4? Vengeance black knight or mercenaries? Ever play the multi-player in it?

#6 krazzyknight

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 April 2023 - 07:56 PM

And ctf, we need a ctf game. Also with respawns.

#7 Necroconvict

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Shogun
  • The Shogun
  • 364 posts
  • LocationBaconville

Posted 17 April 2023 - 07:02 AM

I think it's closer to Halo Crazy king that might be what is being described here. I think few people want 16 v 16. There's already to many ******** that don't work together. 8 v 8 in my personal opinion. Perhaps the idea of seeing what it could field like 8 v 8, or a 12 v 12. Because some of these wait times are pretty bad lately. Even though I'm sure having a lot of fun when I drop, I'm not enjoying the long wait.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users