1 reply to this topic

#1 ESC 907

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 208 posts
  • Location'Murica

Posted 02 May 2023 - 06:08 PM

Someone posted in the Most Wanted Features! post that they wanted to see JJs be able to recharge in-air.

View Postkrazzyknight, on 17 April 2023 - 09:13 PM, said:

Jump jets need to recharge mid air

If this idea sounds as reasonable to devs as it does to me, perhaps it could be tested in an event? Afterall, why would a propulsion system fueled by a nuclear engine stop charging just because a 'Mech is in the air? By all means, make it unable to charge while burning, but it should recharge while falling and not in use. I personally believe it sounds like it could lead to some VERY fun gameplay.

#2 KursedVixen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,880 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 04 May 2023 - 04:53 PM

View PostESC 907, on 02 May 2023 - 06:08 PM, said:

Someone posted in the Most Wanted Features! post that they wanted to see JJs be able to recharge in-air.

If this idea sounds as reasonable to devs as it does to me, perhaps it could be tested in an event? Afterall, why would a propulsion system fueled by a nuclear engine stop charging just because a 'Mech is in the air? By all means, make it unable to charge while burning, but it should recharge while falling and not in use. I personally believe it sounds like it could lead to some VERY fun gameplay.
as I said in that topic they should recharge slower in air.

we already have infinte jump jet events though.

Edited by KursedVixen, 05 May 2023 - 06:27 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users