9 replies to this topic

#1 Type ZERO

• PipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 67 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 07 June 2023 - 06:44 PM

Would be fun to have some whacky Light Mech events... I have no idea how or if it's possible, but doing something like:

8 Light Mechs with No Armor Vs 1 Atlas with a Heavy Gauss only

Or

8 v 8 Lights, but are the size of a MAD-II - Keep the armor and structure the same.

Or

RAC 2 Lights only.

Make it super whacky, and ridiculous... just for the laughs. :P

#2 BLACKR0SE

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Meta
  • The Meta
  • 1,375 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationTurkey/Sivas

Posted 08 June 2023 - 05:09 PM

It's like we don't see enough light mechs in regular matches :).

#3 Type ZERO

• PipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 67 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 June 2023 - 07:28 PM

View PostTAMTAMBABY, on 08 June 2023 - 05:09 PM, said:

It's like we don't see enough light mechs in regular matches Posted Image.

Yeah; but wouldn't it be fun if one person was an Assault; trying to smite down some un-armored lights, with like... Machine guns only.

I just like the whacky events, with funny gimmics. Unlimited jump jets, no heat, etc, etc.. :P

#4 BLACKR0SE

• The Meta
  • The Meta
  • 1,375 posts
  • LocationTurkey/Sivas

Posted 09 June 2023 - 01:18 PM

View PostType ZERO, on 08 June 2023 - 07:28 PM, said:

Yeah; but wouldn't it be fun if one person was an Assault; trying to smite down some un-armored lights, with like... Machine guns only.

I just like the whacky events, with funny gimmics. Unlimited jump jets, no heat, etc, etc.. Posted Image

I'm in favor of fair matches. If that one person is going to be you, why not? Posted Image. I already stay in the middle enough using big machines, and I'm uncomfortable with that. You want it as a mod, as an event. Wishing you good luck! Posted Image

In the normal game, large machines already kill smaller ones with one or two accurate shots. It's not just about firepower. The issue is simply having two hands and two eyes. Do you think you're an octopus or something?

Posted Image

Posted Image

or terminator ?

Posted Image

Edited by TAMTAMBABY, 09 June 2023 - 01:31 PM.

#5 Type ZERO

• PipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 67 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 09 June 2023 - 03:15 PM

View PostTAMTAMBABY, on 09 June 2023 - 01:18 PM, said:

I'm in favor of fair matches. If that one person is going to be you, why not? Posted Image. I already stay in the middle enough using big machines, and I'm uncomfortable with that. You want it as a mod, as an event. Wishing you good luck! Posted Image

In the normal game, large machines already kill smaller ones with one or two accurate shots. It's not just about firepower. The issue is simply having two hands and two eyes. Do you think you're an octopus or something?

I mean... this is the event suggestion forum. I don't want this for QP drops... I just thought it might be fun for an evening event or something.

#6 BLACKR0SE

• The Meta
  • The Meta
  • 1,375 posts
  • LocationTurkey/Sivas

Posted 09 June 2023 - 05:59 PM

View PostType ZERO, on 09 June 2023 - 03:15 PM, said:

I mean... this is the event suggestion forum. I don't want this for QP drops... I just thought it might be fun for an evening event or something.

In the Solaris Coliseum map, 12v12, 3x armor, and 3x speed would be great, in my opinion. You should suggest things that you can resist against. Your suggestion of 8 machines attacking you simultaneously, I don't believe you can handle more than 2 machines attacking you at once.

#7 Type ZERO

• PipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 67 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 09 June 2023 - 06:36 PM

I dunno; a few Locus with no armor and a single machine gun, trying to take out a fully armored out Atlas with a heavy gauss... could be fun.

If you don't think so, you're perfectly fine to think so and make your own threads making suggestions you think would be better.

#8 BLACKR0SE

• The Meta
  • The Meta
  • 1,375 posts
  • LocationTurkey/Sivas

Posted 09 June 2023 - 06:54 PM

View PostType ZERO, on 09 June 2023 - 06:36 PM, said:

I dunno; a few Locus with no armor and a single machine gun, trying to take out a fully armored out Atlas with a heavy gauss... could be fun.

If you don't think so, you're perfectly fine to think so and make your own threads making suggestions you think would be better.

I am already discussing my own suggestions. But here, the suggested thing is played by everyone and it affects everyone. I wouldn't want to be in that Atlas' place. That's my opinion.

#9 BLACKR0SE

• The Meta
  • The Meta
  • 1,375 posts
  • LocationTurkey/Sivas

Posted 18 June 2023 - 08:33 AM

12 ATLAS vs. 12 LIGHT without radar could be interesting. Posted Image

big map.

Edited by TAMTAMBABY, 18 June 2023 - 08:34 AM.

#10 Kaiju-Killer

• PipPip
  • The Lumberjack
  • The Lumberjack
  • 31 posts
  • LocationOn my way to the top

Posted 24 July 2023 - 07:41 PM

I agree with type zero, a wacky lil event where you have light mechs that could probably get up to speeds of 150-160kph would be pretty fun. Especially with the heavy gauss rifle where you would have to be really, really careful about where you place your shots because it takes 4-5 seconds to reload if i remember correctly. Plus it wouldn't be that unfair since it's not just hit them and they die, you could hit their arms and not kill them. Does seem like a fun wacky event though. Would be pretty funny to do it on a small map like forest colony classic where light mechs like locusts and fleas can go under the water partially. Or hide behind rocks in the cave leading to the other side of the map.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users