Inner Sphere Light Solaris Weekend Event And Sale

25 replies to this topic

#21 Mechwarrior2342356

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,130 posts

Posted 16 June 2023 - 08:54 PM

View Postsimon1812, on 16 June 2023 - 08:52 PM, said:

It is fun but...is there a reward page for this event? Because I can't find it.

No.

#22 Horseman

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,719 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 16 June 2023 - 11:52 PM

View Postsimon1812, on 16 June 2023 - 08:52 PM, said:

It is fun but...is there a reward page for this event? Because I can't find it.

No. The reward is supposed to be tripling the C-Bill and XP payouts.

#23 PocketYoda

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,138 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 17 June 2023 - 07:10 PM

Light mechs.. How exciting lol. Better than Faction Play i guess.

#24 Mechwarrior2342356

• 2,130 posts

Posted 18 June 2023 - 11:52 AM

View PostPocketYoda, on 17 June 2023 - 07:10 PM, said:

Light mechs.. How exciting lol. Better than Faction Play i guess.

In theory, exciting with a relatively even matchup of players.

In practice, a top tier player haunting the queue who I got matched with twice in a row and he switched to a joke build for the second to have a giggle about it. "Ha ha you can't even beat me in my ****** mech :)"

Yeah I'm not here to make you feel good about yourself. Bye, ********.

Edited by the check engine light, 18 June 2023 - 11:53 AM.

#25 CwStrife

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 254 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 June 2023 - 10:39 AM

View PostD V Devnull, on 16 June 2023 - 05:28 AM, said:

We need a lot more than that to drive gameplay and sales right now. They missed the Cicada from the list of May's Mech Changes and ran the entire bundle of sales from the "All-Out-War Faction Play Weekend" for far too short a time. Perhaps they could fix it by having ALL the items from that sales run – plus the I.S. Lights too – added onto this Event's sales set, and then run the sales for a bit longer... like fourteen (14) days in total. Only giving six (6) days will NOT give that many people enough time to think about things and choose wisely, and they really could do better by avoiding limiting the Sale to the Event's run. Maybe my mind is overthinking it, but the recent state of most sale runs is feeling a little backhanded to me. Posted Image

~D. V. "a little cranky over short sales which people do NOT get enough time to properly take in" Devnull

[Edit by the Post's Author because of an IRL distraction making them forget to put a Link in the post where it was meant to be!]

You still have to appreciate what they have been doing to keep the community engaged and the events that definitely bring some players back into the game. I check the steam charts regularly for the game and during at least 75% of the event times there is way more player activity than before.

I see alot of people asking about the free mech this month too... PGI doesn't have to give us a free mech, it's a great little challenge though, and helps to keep us engaged. It's almost like an achievement. Same thing with the events, and then we have the grab bag which will run for something like 2 months as well which can be a little tedious but free stuff is free stuff.

Would be cool to see PGI do a full on months achievements event or something like that instead of just weekends though, that much is for sure.

#26 CwStrife

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 254 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 June 2023 - 10:45 AM

View PostDaeron Katz, on 16 June 2023 - 09:50 AM, said:

I've added all the Inner Sphere Light 'Mechs to the sale, let me know if I missed any!

Appreciate everything you guys have been doing for us. I know alot of us have been critical on ya'll at PGI but everything you guys have been doing with the events and sales has been awesome. Thank you

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users