Video Fansite

1 reply to this topic

#1 Alea iacta est

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 June 2023 - 05:02 AM

Well hello there!
I started a MWO youtube channel in May of 2023 called "LazyTomcatRanch"!
I already have nearly 20 videos uploaded featuring unique and unusual builds and gameplay.
At the beginning of each video I do a run down on the build so You can see EXACTLY how to
make it yourself, followed by gameplay footage from a quickmatch showing how the config
works. This is the link to my youtube channel below!!!

https://www.youtube....dxsMWiwcCncpUaA

As You might have noticed LazyTomcatRanch is an unusual name for a mwo YT channel.
The name comes from the fact that for the past 12 years We have been trying to take care of
OVER one hundred cats, without donations or help from anyone or any organizations.
We literally spend over 2,000 dollars a month trying to provide food, shelter, and medicine
to these poor animals that have no where else to go. We get 3,300 dollars a month from social security, disability, and pension. So You can see MOST of the money goes to the cats and it is never enough. Being behind on bills like the mortgage on this property, utilities such as the electric bill, and even trash pickup is very common for us. We currently owe the local vet's office about 300 dollars, and will not be able to make a payment to them until the beginning of next month. This is not a animal shelter, this effort has, is, and will continue to be made by my elderly Father and Myself for as long as We can. The future of these animals and us is uncertain and hope is hard to come by.
These animals could truly use Your support.
So please go check out the channel, and consider subscribing so You can have access to all the
mechlab builds I have already done, and all the builds yet to come! Also, liking the videos, and leaving comments about the video, or builds You would like to see Me try to use, or even what
Your favorite kind of pizza is will be GREATLY appreciatedby Us AND these animals.

TSYM for taking the time to read this, and I hope everyone has a good day!

#2 Alea iacta est

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 June 2023 - 06:38 AM

Next MWO video is up at

MDD-RV BATTLE FRENZY!!! IN THIS VIDEO WE GO HUNTING SOLO ON FROZEN CITY, WE LAUGH, WE CRY, WE BLOW UP SOME MECHS! WATCH THE VIDEO TO
SEE WHAT THE FEATURED BUILD IS TODAY!
THIS VIDEO IS DEDICATED TO 'TWEEDLE' WHO DIED ON JUNE 17TH, 2023.

Please go check it out, please subscribe, leave a like, and a comment.
It really will help these animals eventually, and it costs You nothing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users