Bizarre Fp Builds That Work

1 reply to this topic

#1 Storky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 905 posts

Posted 30 May 2023 - 11:55 PM

The 2 things we love: bizarre builds and wall to wall game mode.

Lets post builds, which work fine in the Faction Play, but would be weak in the Quick Match.

The 6xCLBX2 Rifleman
https://mwo.nav-alph...5839d_RFL-IIC-2

This pointless mech works suprisingly fine as a 2nd mech in the drop. It has 1100m+ range and works great vs open torso mechs, which is common thing in the Siege mode. The most important is to survive the first clash with enemy mechs, otherwise you won't deal 300dmg. Manage to reposition if enemies are closing. It can deal 800dmg on hot maps. For Quick play you can use a hotter CUAC2 variation with better speed and less ammo.

#2 misachii

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 June 2023 - 11:32 AM

i love this maradeur:
mad-9m

ecm, ams and 2LL +3xER MedLas and 2xMRM30 is an alpha of 93 is my beginner mech you can easily buy.
best part is its range is 400-800m which is perfect for beginner, not too short range so you dont need to get too close, but also not sniper range since beginner is hard to aim for, ams and ecm hold you save and i didnt waste too much tonnage on ams.
this mech is perfect for corner peaking, peak alpha 93, back out cooldown, yes the heat is hard but it also makes sure you dont stick too much out since its pointless.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users