Rocket Launcher Damage Buff Plz?

6 replies to this topic

#1 blod221

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 August 2023 - 08:53 AM

this is a request to the devs to buff the rocket launchers. the one use aspect is cool however ive never seen one in game and when i play around with in in custom games they don't do enough to make up for there one use aspect and they feel like a waste of a weapon slot

#2 Bassault

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2023 Gold Champ
  • CS 2023 Gold Champ
  • 392 posts

Posted 16 August 2023 - 09:18 AM

No, griefing should not be an intended game mechanic.

#3 Gustav Kuriga

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 April 2024 - 10:31 PM

View PostBassault, on 16 August 2023 - 09:18 AM, said:

No, griefing should not be an intended game mechanic.

Griefing is a ******* Warthog spamming AP Gauss. We're right back where we were when MGs first came out, except now they actually do precision damage. ******* get off about rockets, they were never meta to begin with.

#4 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,280 posts

Posted 01 May 2024 - 12:02 AM

View PostGustav Kuriga, on 30 April 2024 - 10:31 PM, said:

Griefing is a ******* Warthog spamming AP Gauss. We're right back where we were when MGs first came out, except now they actually do precision damage. ******* get off about rockets, they were never meta to begin with.
"Warthog" is going to be available to everybody sooner or later.

#5 KursedVixen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 3,240 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 04 June 2024 - 05:30 AM

View Postblod221, on 16 August 2023 - 08:53 AM, said:

this is a request to the devs to buff the rocket launchers. the one use aspect is cool however ive never seen one in game and when i play around with in in custom games they don't do enough to make up for there one use aspect and they feel like a waste of a weapon slot
No we have enough that makes TTK to short we don't need another one you got 4 bullsharks use them instead.

#6 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,280 posts

Posted 04 June 2024 - 08:42 AM

View PostKursedVixen, on 04 June 2024 - 05:30 AM, said:

No we have enough that makes TTK to short we don't need another one you got 4 bullsharks use them instead.
The Bullshark has nothing to do with Rocket Launchers.

#7 SockSlayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 29 July 2024 - 10:00 PM

Based on past editions of the rocket launcher, namely mw4, rocket launchers are the correct damage, they don't need a damage buff at all. The issue is they are only one shot, where that wasn't the case in mw4. I quit using them myself, because one shot and missing is too much a liability, the tonnage is very good, but it does seem like it needs two shots instead of one.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users