• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,764 posts
  • LocationBehind You

Posted 28 August 2023 - 05:42 AM

Haha. Posted Image Posted Image

Hahahahahaha. Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

https://rumble.com/v...l-cult-mem.html

About time the crazies were put in their place. Don't screw around with tribal lands police. They are not like US law enforcement and won't hesitate to knock heads if so deemed.

#2 KursedVixen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,897 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 28 August 2023 - 06:05 AM

View PostMeep Meep, on 28 August 2023 - 05:42 AM, said:

Haha. Posted Image Posted Image Hahahahahaha. Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image https://rumble.com/v...l-cult-mem.html About time the crazies were put in their place. Don't screw around with tribal lands police. They are not like US law enforcement and won't hesitate to knock heads if so deemed.
That's gonna sting, shame the rest of america isn't like that , instead of just tolerating this BS. did you see the guy who had a piece of road super glued to his hand? I like how these people turn into complete coward babies when actually confronted with reality as I've said Reality hits like a freight train and it's just begining.

Edited by KursedVixen, 28 August 2023 - 06:20 AM.

#3 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,792 posts

Posted 28 August 2023 - 05:05 PM

its easier to whine about the problem than to put in the effort to find solutions. maybe take engineering instead of gender studies. in the mean time people have to live. if they dont like it i say we make them winter in fairbanks without using fossil fuels.

#4 Meep Meep

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,764 posts
  • LocationBehind You

Posted 28 August 2023 - 09:17 PM

Well the best part is that they were blocking the route to get to Burning Man festival which ironically is made up of mostly the exact same people who do this protest crap everywhere else. Gender studies meets gender studies.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users