September Free Mech Stalker Stk-7D

62 replies to this topic

#41 Ominus

Rookie

• The Tyrant
  • The Tyrant
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 September 2023 - 10:46 AM

I clicked redeem on all of the prizes, but nothing poped up on my account ingame. Do we get the prizes when the event ends?

#42 Solomon Birch

• PipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 58 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 04 September 2023 - 10:55 AM

If you redeem in game the rewards are immediate. If you redeem via website it usually redeems after your next game, or an hour at the latest.

#43 Ominus

Rookie

• The Tyrant
  • The Tyrant
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 September 2023 - 11:10 AM

View PostSolomon Birch, on 04 September 2023 - 10:55 AM, said:

If you redeem in game the rewards are immediate. If you redeem via website it usually redeems after your next game, or an hour at the latest.

I redeemed it couple of hours ago. Still nothing :/

#44 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 891 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 04 September 2023 - 11:29 AM

Got the beauty! Took 26 matches but really love it! Not feels fearsome if shots at me in FP but driving them is like "stompy time, baby!"

#45 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,809 posts

Posted 04 September 2023 - 11:43 AM

View PostOminus, on 04 September 2023 - 11:10 AM, said:

I redeemed it couple of hours ago. Still nothing :/

Check the Mechlab tomorrow. Once I was in your situation and my rewards appeared the next morning.

#46 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 891 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 04 September 2023 - 11:50 AM

View Postmartian, on 04 September 2023 - 11:43 AM, said:

Check the Mechlab tomorrow. Once I was in your situation and my rewards appeared the next morning.

Just a side-note: I redeemed it in-game and when hit the redeem button (the big what redeems all) I got an error window. After exit and restart the game I received everything. So the in-game redeem also seems to have some flaws...

I redeemed my 4 heroes on the webpage. Took two days to arrive but they arrived. Maybe time-zone interference with servers affected by bad intra-solar radiation or quantum-cats...

No, sure it's all the quantum-cats' fault!

#47 1st to Die

Rookie

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 September 2023 - 06:27 PM

Accumulated all of the required match score points, got the Stalker-7D, and earned enough for the Phracken pattern, but did not see the pattern available after redeeming it on the event website. Is anyone else having this problem? It has been over a day already.

#48 martian

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,809 posts

Posted 04 September 2023 - 08:21 PM

View Post1st to Die, on 04 September 2023 - 06:27 PM, said:

Accumulated all of the required match score points, got the Stalker-7D, and earned enough for the Phracken pattern, but did not see the pattern available after redeeming it on the event website. Is anyone else having this problem? It has been over a day already.

If you go to the Mechlab, is not on available when you click on the "Owned" patterns button?

#49 1st to Die

Rookie

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 September 2023 - 08:23 PM

View Postmartian, on 04 September 2023 - 08:21 PM, said:

If you go to the Mechlab, is not on available when you click on the "Owned" patterns button?

I selected the "Owned" patterns button and it was not there. I checked "All" and the pattern was available for purchase, but I did not see an owned quantity there.

#50 1st to Die

Rookie

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 September 2023 - 08:29 PM

View Post1st to Die, on 04 September 2023 - 08:23 PM, said:

I selected the "Owned" patterns button and it was not there. I checked "All" and the pattern was available for purchase, but I did not see an owned quantity there.

So I exited the game and then restarted it and it showed up. I guess with some redeemed items it just takes time / logging out and back in for the items to show up. I don't know the logic behind it since the STK-7D showed up without having to do that, but the pattern apparently did.

#51 martian

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,809 posts

Posted 04 September 2023 - 08:30 PM

View Post1st to Die, on 04 September 2023 - 08:23 PM, said:

Contact the MWO Tech Support service. Use this e-mail:
mwo@piranhagames.zendesk.com

#52 Roodkapje

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 577 posts

Posted 10 September 2023 - 01:45 PM

View PostDuke Falcon, on 03 September 2023 - 09:22 AM, said:

Yepp, this one:
Posted Image
Why not?
I also vote a "yes" to have this as a free mech!

View PostHawk819, on 03 September 2023 - 11:18 AM, said:

Thank you for that vote of Confidence.

@Mkoll666: True. We did get the Warhammer Widowmaker, and yes, it was called by that name. But once Natasha returned, she chose the Dire Wolf as her ride, and used it alongside Phelan Kell, aka Phelan Wolf, in their Trial of Position. His was called the Lone Wolf (and I would love to have that variant as well as Prometheus 1&2 and Hohiro. Mind you, the last three would be all Clan `Mechs only. So no Dire Wolves for the Inner Sphere.)

It'd be nice to have them is all. Hell, I'll go a loyalty version, if need be. Daeron, Matt, please make this happen.

Only difference between the Warhammer and Dire Wolf, is this, the Widowmaker is a variant of the Dire Wolf as is the Prometheus (Victor Ian Steiner-Davion), and the Hohiro (Hohiro Kurita). As for those last two, they'll be strictly for the Dire Wolf. Meaning, both variants will be used for the Clan side of things in MWO. I'd love to have those. Please.

View PostDuke Falcon, on 03 September 2023 - 12:00 PM, said:

THX! It were a "must" on dat machine Posted Image

What about Aletha Kabrinsky's special Firemoth? BOOM! Two-in-one! A legendary and a new (super-wanted) light! Everyone winz!

View PostDer Geisterbaer, on 04 September 2023 - 05:52 AM, said:

I'm more partial to this depiction:
Posted Image

+1 on all of the above requests! Posted Image

More mechs = More FUN!!! Posted Image Posted Image

View PostDuke Falcon, on 04 September 2023 - 11:50 AM, said:

Just a side-note: I redeemed it in-game and when hit the redeem button (the big what redeems all) I got an error window. After exit and restart the game I received everything. So the in-game redeem also seems to have some flaws...

This happens sometimes for some weird reason, but it's really rare and nothing to worry about in most cases! Posted Image

#53 mrbash

• PipPip
  • The Patron
  • The Patron
  • 27 posts

Posted 13 September 2023 - 03:13 PM

I have a question about this Event -- I have achieved several of the goals and clicked on 'Redeem' on the webpage. But I don't see any of the items being injected into my account.
Usually when something gets injected into my account, there is a screen with a list of items, but I have not seen that for any of this event's redeemed items.

Has anyone experienced this issue? Have I missunderstood how event rewards are injected into my account?

#54 martian

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,809 posts

Posted 13 September 2023 - 08:19 PM

View Postmrbash, on 13 September 2023 - 03:13 PM, said:

I have a question about this Event -- I have achieved several of the goals and clicked on 'Redeem' on the webpage. But I don't see any of the items being injected into my account.
Usually when something gets injected into my account, there is a screen with a list of items, but I have not seen that for any of this event's redeemed items.

Has anyone experienced this issue? Have I missunderstood how event rewards are injected into my account?

It can take a few hours for those redeemed items to show up. Sometimes, you have to wait overnight.

#55 mrbash

• PipPip
  • The Patron
  • The Patron
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 September 2023 - 03:30 AM

Strange. I waited overnight and still nothing. Maybe I should ask support.

#56 martian

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,809 posts

Posted 14 September 2023 - 03:47 AM

View Postmrbash, on 14 September 2023 - 03:30 AM, said:

Strange. I waited overnight and still nothing. Maybe I should ask support.

Use this e-mail to contact the MWO Support service:
mwo@piranhagames.zendesk.com

#57 Curccu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 11 October 2023 - 06:54 AM

Next free mech event starting when?

#58 martian

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,809 posts

Posted 11 October 2023 - 08:04 AM

View PostCurccu, on 11 October 2023 - 06:54 AM, said:

Next free mech event starting when?

PGI said that "In early October the annual Trick or Treat Loot Bag event will begin".

So maybe on Friday.

#59 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 891 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 11 October 2023 - 11:17 AM

View Postmartian, on 11 October 2023 - 08:04 AM, said:

PGI said that "In early October the annual Trick or Treat Loot Bag event will begin".

So maybe on Friday.

Hopes so! I prepared for that since the FP-event is over...
Time to resupply consumables, right? :)

#60 Hawk819

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 1,624 posts
  • Location666 Werewolf Lane. Transylvania, Romania Ph#: Transylvania 6-5000

Posted 11 October 2023 - 07:57 PM

Ok, can someone call Sherlock Holmes and see where the Trick or Treat Event went to?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users