Redeem For Event Not Working

4 replies to this topic

#1 Drunkenseagull

• Pip
  • Big Daddy
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 September 2023 - 01:44 AM

Sooo.. Was trying to redeem my hero mechs for beach party and it says the time has expired. Yet on the event page it clearly states they are redeemable 2 weeks from end. I was undecided on which to get and was leaving it till I knew. This sucks. They should still be redeemable until the 4th or 5th as the event ended on the 21/22 depending on time zone.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,269 posts

Posted 03 September 2023 - 03:22 AM

View PostDrunkenseagull, on 03 September 2023 - 01:44 AM, said:

Sooo.. Was trying to redeem my hero mechs for beach party and it says the time has expired. Yet on the event page it clearly states they are redeemable 2 weeks from end. I was undecided on which to get and was leaving it till I knew. This sucks. They should still be redeemable until the 4th or 5th as the event ended on the 21/22 depending on time zone.

Posted Image

Posted Image

This the actual undoctored screen capture of the event intro page:

Posted Image

Note that red framed part tells you that final deadline is September 1.

Now check this screen capture of the event page, where you were allowed to choose rewards, i.e. your four Hero 'Mechs::

Posted Image

Sounds pretty clear: Your four Hero 'Mechs rewards depended on those Loot Bags and disappeared with them ...

#3 Drunkenseagull

• Pip
  • Big Daddy
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 September 2023 - 12:41 AM

Oh I didn’t see the date listed on the redeem page. Thanks for pointing this out. I went to the events page, past events list, and went to the most recent posting for big beach party, which is phase 4. It says you have up to 2 weeks (14 days) to redeem. As the picture shows. I had no reason to think a contradicting date existed so I didn’t look further. If I had seen it I would have included it and pointed out the conflicting deadlines.

After looking at the other events pages up to 2 weeks (14 days) is listed on all of them. Then they have specific dates listed on the redeem or w.e page that may or may not be two weeks. It’s a small thing but pretty obvious how it could lead to confusion. If I made a mistake I apologize but as it says 14 days in one spot and sept 1st at another I'm not sure I did.

However. I didn’t “doctor” anything. You can go to the links and confirm the pictures I posted are direct screen captures and unmodified other than the red pointer arrows. I only included information that was relevant, unlike your bloated post, and of course not knowing about the date on the second page I didn’t include it. You on the other hand with 6.5k posts know the forum far better than just about anyone. You found the conflicting 14 day page and chose not to include or address it, and instead claimed I doctored it. So keep your scrappy false accusations to yourself.

Phase 4: https://mwomercs.com/events/529
Redeem page: https://mwomercs.com...s?t=202306beach

#4 Drunkenseagull

• Pip
  • Big Daddy
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 September 2023 - 12:48 AM

On a more positive note thanks whoever extended the deadline. Sorry for the mix up.

#5 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,269 posts

Posted 07 September 2023 - 03:09 AM

View PostDrunkenseagull, on 07 September 2023 - 12:41 AM, said:

Oh I didn’t see the date listed on the redeem page. Thanks for pointing this out. I went to the events page, past events list, and went to the most recent posting for big beach party, which is phase 4. It says you have up to 2 weeks (14 days) to redeem. As the picture shows. I had no reason to think a contradicting date existed so I didn’t look further. If I had seen it I would have included it and pointed out the conflicting deadlines.

After looking at the other events pages up to 2 weeks (14 days) is listed on all of them. Then they have specific dates listed on the redeem or w.e page that may or may not be two weeks. It’s a small thing but pretty obvious how it could lead to confusion. If I made a mistake I apologize but as it says 14 days in one spot and sept 1st at another I'm not sure I did.

However. I didn’t “doctor” anything. You can go to the links and confirm the pictures I posted are direct screen captures and unmodified other than the red pointer arrows. I only included information that was relevant, unlike your bloated post, and of course not knowing about the date on the second page I didn’t include it. You on the other hand with 6.5k posts know the forum far better than just about anyone. You found the conflicting 14 day page and chose not to include or address it, and instead claimed I doctored it. So keep your scrappy false accusations to yourself.

Phase 4: https://mwomercs.com/events/529
Redeem page: https://mwomercs.com...s?t=202306beach

LOL

I laugh to all people who are too lazy to redeem their rewards - literally a matter of few mouse clicks - and then come to the forums and whine that they want the clearly announced deadline extended.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users