The Dragon's Gambit Minor Patch

5 replies to this topic

#1 InnerSphereNews

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 2,780 posts

Posted 05 October 2023 - 01:12 PM

Greetings Mercenaries,

We have a patch coming today at 5 pm PST that BUFFs some of the Longbow variants missile hardpoints and fixes for some other minor issues.

Here are the Patch notes:

Longbow Fixes

• Longbow Hardpoints - All Standard Variants of the Longbow now have Large Missile Hardpoints in the side Torsos
  • Longbow Variants - Equipping Narc the UI now displays the system correctly as Narc and Not LRM
  • Longbow Art - Missiles barrels now display with Yellow Tips
  • Longbow Art - Missiles barrels are now consistently highlighted in the Bloodpact skin
  • Longbow Art - Platinum Pattern now displays the damage state correctly
  • Longbow UI - When targeting a longbow the hud now displays the correct weight class designation (3 dots and a Triangle)

Other

• The Dragon's Gambit key art image is now displayed correctly in the 'Downloadable Content' screen
  • Spelling correction - 'Ninth Son's' changed to 'Ninth Sun's'
  • Spelling correction - Prologue Transmission - "Anastasius Focht" spelling fixed

SALE Reminder!

MW5Mecs on Steam! 50% off!

#2 AmbidXtrousGNOME

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 103 posts

Posted 05 October 2023 - 02:01 PM

Thanks for the update!

Something I've noticed after the DLC installed was that enemy Panther-9Rs will spawn with a yellow cored CT and a red cored LT. Maybe a Hunchback did too, I don't remember exactly but definitely Panthers consistently spawn pre-damaged like that for me.

Edited by AmbidXtrousGNOME, 05 October 2023 - 02:01 PM.

#3 yrrot

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 221 posts

Posted 05 October 2023 - 02:23 PM

View PostAmbidXtrousGNOME, on 05 October 2023 - 02:01 PM, said:

Thanks for the update!

Something I've noticed after the DLC installed was that enemy Panther-9Rs will spawn with a yellow cored CT and a red cored LT. Maybe a Hunchback did too, I don't remember exactly but definitely Panthers consistently spawn pre-damaged like that for me.

It's a known issue. There's 3 damaged mechs and 3 TAG refits from one of the DLC missions that are getting picked up by the proc system and showing up places they shouldn't.

#4 Ralph Edwards

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sovereign
  • The Sovereign
  • 175 posts

Posted 05 October 2023 - 02:54 PM

I was just getting ready to mention tag showing up when it shouldn't also. I mean fighting pirates with tag javelin and locusts in 3015 is interesting but I'm glad it's on the fix list.

#5 AmbidXtrousGNOME

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 103 posts

Posted 05 October 2023 - 04:17 PM

View Postyrrot, on 05 October 2023 - 02:23 PM, said:

It's a known issue. There's 3 damaged mechs and 3 TAG refits from one of the DLC missions that are getting picked up by the proc system and showing up places they shouldn't.

Thanks for the heads up

#6 PraetorGix

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 737 posts
  • LocationHere at home

Posted 06 October 2023 - 12:18 PM

View PostAmbidXtrousGNOME, on 05 October 2023 - 02:01 PM, said:

Thanks for the update!

https://www.nexusmod...naries/mods/961

This mod on the Nexus fixes that until PGI releases an official patch.

Edited by PraetorGix, 06 October 2023 - 12:22 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users