- - - - -

If You Buy A Legendary Mech With Mc Do You Get The Pass Content?

12 replies to this topic

#1 ForSclence

• Pip
  • Nova Commander
  • Nova Commander
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 October 2023 - 09:06 AM

It seems that's not the case, but i'm not sure. I have read in some places people having a delay of a few hours.

#2 CFC Conky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 1,767 posts
  • LocationThe PSR basement.

Posted 20 October 2023 - 09:47 AM

Are there any LGD mechs available for MC?

Good hunting,
CFC Conky

#3 Not Him

• Pip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 October 2023 - 11:38 AM

currently the ones for MC with sale as of event are Juggie and Moonwalker

#4 KursedVixen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,901 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 20 October 2023 - 01:00 PM

View PostForSclence, on 20 October 2023 - 09:06 AM, said:

It seems that's not the case, but i'm not sure. I have read in some places people having a delay of a few hours.
you can get the extra stuff after you buy them for mc??? i know the rewards take forever to update even if you buy them.

#5 ForSclence

• Pip
  • Nova Commander
  • Nova Commander
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 October 2023 - 01:30 PM

View PostKursedVixen, on 20 October 2023 - 01:00 PM, said:

you can get the extra stuff after you buy them for mc??? i know the rewards take forever to update even if you buy them.

I don't know, that's my question. I picked up the Moonwalker given the current sale puts it fairly low in MC cost.

#6 Void Angel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 6,616 posts
  • LocationParanoiaville

Posted 20 October 2023 - 02:53 PM

View PostForSclence, on 20 October 2023 - 01:30 PM, said:

I don't know, that's my question. I picked up the Moonwalker given the current sale puts it fairly low in MC cost.

You can check on the battle pass by going back to the Store page for that 'mech. Let us know if you see the unlock page; if not, email Support anyway - and ask them to clarify if they intend the Battle Pass to only work if you buy the 'mech directly for cash.

#7 ForSclence

• Pip
  • Nova Commander
  • Nova Commander
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 October 2023 - 02:59 PM

View PostVoid Angel, on 20 October 2023 - 02:53 PM, said:

You can check on the battle pass by going back to the Store page for that 'mech. Let us know if you see the unlock page; if not, email Support anyway - and ask them to clarify if they intend the Battle Pass to only work if you buy the 'mech directly for cash.

It has not, I'll ask.

#8 Void Angel

• The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 6,616 posts
  • LocationParanoiaville

Posted 20 October 2023 - 04:26 PM

Yeah, I suspected it wouldn't - very likely the Battle Pass deal is only for cash, since the only reason for them to offer it is the liquidity. After all, you basically get MC from the pass equal to the amount you'd get from money, so...

#9 Void Angel

• The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 6,616 posts
  • LocationParanoiaville

Posted 20 October 2023 - 04:33 PM

Looking up the prices, if they gave out the Pass for MC purchases, they'd be giving you the whole deal for 375 MC. =}

But if you want to, you might be able to sweet talk them into refunding the 'mech and then letting you buy the pass.

#10 KursedVixen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,901 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 20 October 2023 - 09:37 PM

View PostVoid Angel, on 20 October 2023 - 04:33 PM, said:

Looking up the prices, if they gave out the Pass for MC purchases, they'd be giving you the whole deal for 375 MC. =}

But if you want to, you might be able to sweet talk them into refunding the 'mech and then letting you buy the pass.
or you can buy the pass and the mech and have two

#11 ForSclence

• Pip
  • Nova Commander
  • Nova Commander
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 October 2023 - 09:46 PM

I figured they wouldn't. i'm not upset was just a question. TBH i wanted the bolt- on and warhorn. i'm not looking to sweettalk them into anything, For example i got the Stone rhino last week (when i came back to the game after a long break) and saw they did a sale mentioning you could get the discounted price, but to me I got it at full price, so it's great they offer, but i'm not looking to take advantage of anything. Just enjoy the game and the content, hopefully contributing to more in the future!

Anywho, Thanks people.

#12 TercieI

• Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 8,148 posts
  • LocationThe Far Country

Posted 21 October 2023 - 06:42 AM

View PostKursedVixen, on 20 October 2023 - 01:00 PM, said:

forever = once an hour. TIL.

#13 Void Angel

• The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 6,616 posts
  • LocationParanoiaville

Posted 21 October 2023 - 06:21 PM

View PostForSclence, on 20 October 2023 - 09:46 PM, said:

I figured they wouldn't. i'm not upset was just a question. TBH i wanted the bolt- on and warhorn. i'm not looking to sweettalk them into anything, For example i got the Stone rhino last week (when i came back to the game after a long break) and saw they did a sale mentioning you could get the discounted price, but to me I got it at full price, so it's great they offer, but i'm not looking to take advantage of anything. Just enjoy the game and the content, hopefully contributing to more in the future!

Anywho, Thanks people.

Oooh, the Stone Rhino! You should Meet Stumbles!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users