Add Old Maps To Queue + Rename To South, North, Etc. Instead Of "classic"

3 replies to this topic

#1 Kai Allard-Liao and Deirdre Lear

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 November 2023 - 01:46 AM

Its better to have more maps than less.

Every Map which was created cost time / money. Its a waste if they never show up again.

I would like to see the old Versions from Caustic Valley, HPG, Polar Highlands, etc. back in Rotation, additional to the new Versions.

For Lore: Instad of "Classic" I would Maps on the same Planet rename in for example "Caustic Valley (South)" instead of "Caustic Valley (Classic)". That would be more realistic.

(Sorry, I'm German, I can't speak English vey well.)

#2 epikt

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 09 November 2023 - 03:07 AM

I'm not sure it would be good to add the old versions of the maps to regular queue.

But it's been a long time we're asking for those maps to be available in private lobbies.

#3 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,918 posts

Posted 09 November 2023 - 09:59 AM

View PostKai Allard-Liao and Deirdre Lear, on 09 November 2023 - 01:46 AM, said:

Every Map which was created cost time / money. Its a waste if they never show up again.

I would like to see the old Versions from Caustic Valley, HPG, Polar Highlands, etc. back in Rotation, additional to the new Versions.

For Lore: Instad of "Classic" I would Maps on the same Planet rename in for example "Caustic Valley (South)" instead of "Caustic Valley (Classic)". That would be more realistic.

I agree. I would love to see some older maps being offered: The original Polar Highlands. The two-levelled Terra Therma (offered for about two months). Etc.

I have always felt that PGI should offer those maps and then let the players choose. After all, this is what the map voting is for, is not it?

#4 KursedVixen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,964 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 09 November 2023 - 12:00 PM

View PostKai Allard-Liao and Deirdre Lear, on 09 November 2023 - 01:46 AM, said:

Do you really want the old river city?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users