I fell through the map at these cords.

POS 3845.3 4263.1 189.7

Please fix.

#2 Bulegila

Rookie

• The Boombox
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 November 2023 - 07:44 PM

Got stuck in a spot with Gausszilla and could not get out. It was at a corner of a ramp and a building on the interior of the map.

#3 KursedVixen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,961 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 22 November 2023 - 09:23 PM

I know there is one area i think B3 where a mech was stuck never saw it myself but people were saying it was stuck...

#4 Frost Kerensky

Rookie

• The Dreadnought
  • The Dreadnought
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 November 2023 - 05:26 AM

Last 3 times I've tried to join this map, it takes about 5 minutes saying "Initiating Drop" then dumped back into the drop bay with an error saying "No available servers could be found at this time. Pleas try again later.". Frustrating as hell as when I try to jump into another game it says "This mech is currently in another game."

#5 enikeishik

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 23 November 2023 - 06:49 AM

View PostFrost Kerensky, on 23 November 2023 - 05:26 AM, said:

Last 3 times I've tried to join this map, it takes about 5 minutes saying "Initiating Drop" then dumped back into the drop bay with an error saying "No available servers could be found at this time. Pleas try again later.". Frustrating as hell as when I try to jump into another game it says "This mech is currently in another game."

The same. After reopen game (installed via steam), all my mechs, except current selected, disappear.

Update: after 3-4 reopen, all mechs returned back, but map not started.

Edited by enikeishik, 23 November 2023 - 06:53 AM.

#6 KursedVixen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,961 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 23 November 2023 - 04:32 PM

View PostFrost Kerensky, on 23 November 2023 - 05:26 AM, said:

map is marked early access. maybe if they stop doing that...

#7 ScrubbinBubbles

Rookie

• Giant Helper
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 November 2023 - 07:58 PM

Continuously crash on Bearclaw. Centurion 9 AH(L) guarantees a crash while other mechs make it a 50/50 affair. Ran the repair tool and rebooted 3 times. Still occurs.

#8 Bl00dbeard

• PipPip
  • The Scattershot
  • The Scattershot
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 November 2023 - 12:05 PM

Yeah I've fallen through the map at E3 and E6. The ramps are death traps that I've also gotten stuck on near the top of several.

#9 Onigato69

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 23 posts
  • LocationPocatello, ID

Posted 24 November 2023 - 02:46 PM

View PostBulegila, on 22 November 2023 - 07:44 PM, said:

Got stuck in a spot with Gausszilla and could not get out. It was at a corner of a ramp and a building on the interior of the map.

I have been stuck on 3 different ramp edges, so it isn't isolated to just one ramp.

I am also having the map disconnect issues about 40% of the time. I never even get to the waiting room. I get booted to the garage and then it says my mech is locked in a match. I notice red disconnect teammates in the waiting room when it loads, so it looks like it is happening to many people.

*Update- Loading screens going into games and leaving games are taking several minutes. In the loading screens, it hijacks the mouse cursor, making my computer worthless for multi-monitor use. Several times, it just freezes on the load screen and never enters the match lobby. You are just stuck until it dumps you into the match with no dropship animation. Never had this issue before. Uninstalled and reinstalled the game; the issue persists.

Edited by Onigato69, 25 November 2023 - 11:43 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users