Guaranteed Crash Using Cn9-Ah

crash bug

1 reply to this topic

#1 killkrazed

• Pip
  • Philanthropist
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 November 2023 - 09:10 AM

No matter what loadout I try, every single time I take out my CN9-AH into testing grounds it guarantees a crash to desktop with the below error nevermind, I cannot post an image on this forum. I don't want to risk taking it out into a live match.

It is only guaranteed with the CN9-AH.
Some of my other mechs have this happen randomly like the new loyalty Flea and Ice Ferret, my Boiler, etc, but those are comparatively rare.
This happens no matter what map is selected, eg: most common I use is Canyon Network.

I have already verified my game file integrity, and the only "mod" I am using is a sound pack.

I have already submitted the reports a few times but am not seeing anyone else mention it so thought I'd post it here.

Edited by killkrazed, 28 November 2023 - 09:13 AM.

#2 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,880 posts

Posted 28 November 2023 - 11:17 AM

View Postkillkrazed, on 28 November 2023 - 09:10 AM, said:

No matter what loadout I try, every single time I take out my CN9-AH into testing grounds it guarantees a crash to desktop with the below error nevermind, I cannot post an image on this forum. I don't want to risk taking it out into a live match.

It is only guaranteed with the CN9-AH.
Some of my other mechs have this happen randomly like the new loyalty Flea and Ice Ferret, my Boiler, etc, but those are comparatively rare.
This happens no matter what map is selected, eg: most common I use is Canyon Network.

I have already verified my game file integrity, and the only "mod" I am using is a sound pack.

I have already submitted the reports a few times but am not seeing anyone else mention it so thought I'd post it here.

This is a well-known bug originating in the last week's game patch. PGI has messed with the Centurion capable of carrying AC-20.

The only advice is to deploy in other 'Mechs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users