Fake Weapon Bolt-Ons

2 replies to this topic

#1 Nesutizale

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 3,240 posts

Posted 01 December 2023 - 08:21 AM

I don't know where the "suggest bolt-ons" thread is gone and search dosn't show anything...

Anyway, how about haveing fake weapons bolt-ons? Like extra missile launchers, another Gauss rifle maybe?

How about putting bigger guns over smaller guns? Have a light mech with an AC2 look like he is using a HAG40 or instead of an SRM2 you have an MRM40 ?

Fake guns where a part of old Warfare and I don't see a reason why some backwater planet or even regular armies in BT wouldn't make use of something like that again to scare the oponent.

Your thoughts?

#2 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,270 posts

Posted 01 December 2023 - 08:39 AM

View PostNesutizale, on 01 December 2023 - 08:21 AM, said:

Your thoughts?

I think that the very limited PGI's MWO resources would be better commited to more pressing matters.

#3 Mechwarrior2342356

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,130 posts

Posted 01 December 2023 - 11:54 AM

View PostNesutizale, on 01 December 2023 - 08:21 AM, said:

I don't know where the "suggest bolt-ons" thread is gone and search dosn't show anything...

Anyway, how about haveing fake weapons bolt-ons? Like extra missile launchers, another Gauss rifle maybe?

How about putting bigger guns over smaller guns? Have a light mech with an AC2 look like he is using a HAG40 or instead of an SRM2 you have an MRM40 ?

Fake guns where a part of old Warfare and I don't see a reason why some backwater planet or even regular armies in BT wouldn't make use of something like that again to scare the oponent.

Your thoughts?

Putting a Gauss Rifle atop a Flea's cockpit (scaled for an Assault though) would be pretty funny. Kind of like how that atomic bomb bolton for the MLX is funny.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users