Lights Are Garbage. Game Is Trash Now.

65 replies to this topic

#61 Vincefeld

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 03 December 2023 - 10:03 AM

lights are best counter vs lone assaults.
theres 0 you can do against light with JJs outside of your line of fire, even hugging wall wont help.

Edited by Vincefeld, 03 December 2023 - 10:03 AM.

#62 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,276 posts

Posted 03 December 2023 - 10:24 AM

View PostVincefeld, on 03 December 2023 - 10:03 AM, said:

lights are best counter vs lone assaults.
theres 0 you can do against light with JJs outside of your line of fire, even hugging wall wont help.

On the other hand, some assault pilots play with locked arms and then complain that light 'Mechs are OP and that they can not hit them.

#63 Mechwarrior2342356

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,130 posts

Posted 03 December 2023 - 10:28 AM

View Postmartian, on 03 December 2023 - 10:24 AM, said:

On the other hand, some assault pilots play with locked arms and then complain that light 'Mechs are OP and that they can not hit them.

you're generally supposed to do locked arms if you have torso weapons, I can understand someone getting blitzed by a mech that they can't even see in their viewscreen panicking and forgetting they and unlock+freelook if they have arm weapons at all

that said I hate most assault drivers so **** 'em lol

#64 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,276 posts

Posted 03 December 2023 - 10:53 AM

View Postthe check engine light, on 03 December 2023 - 10:28 AM, said:

you're generally supposed to do locked arms if you have torso weapons, I can understand someone getting blitzed by a mech that they can't even see in their viewscreen panicking and forgetting they and unlock+freelook if they have arm weapons at all

that said I hate most assault drivers so **** 'em lol

I talked about one guy (I will not name him) who has been regularly opening threads "Lights are OP and they should be nerfed or removed from the game". He has always complained that he can not hit light 'Mechs when piloting his Atlas or Annihilator, while playing with the arm lock on.

#65 simon1812

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 701 posts

Posted 03 December 2023 - 04:10 PM

Eh, its impossible to please everyone

#66 foamyesque

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 728 posts

Posted 03 December 2023 - 06:59 PM

View Postmartian, on 03 December 2023 - 10:53 AM, said:

I talked about one guy (I will not name him) who has been regularly opening threads "Lights are OP and they should be nerfed or removed from the game". He has always complained that he can not hit light 'Mechs when piloting his Atlas or Annihilator, while playing with the arm lock on.

Not being able to hit is one thing but what pisses me right off is when you literally can't look down far enough to see them. One is a choice you accept when you don't use arm mounts, the other is just feels-bad-man.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users