Please Let Us Purchase Warhorns We Already Own.

4 replies to this topic

#1 Jormunrek

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 59 posts

Posted 02 December 2023 - 11:44 PM

Title says it all...

Please allow us to purchase warhorns ingame (like we currently can) for event/special warhorns if we already own them.

If I want to buy 140 additional 2022 TSP Supporter or 140 Howl warhorns or 140 WC 2016 Warhorns (and I already own them) LET ME please. =)

They aren't sold gold mechs, they're just warhorns and there are warhorns that I would readily drop oodles of mc on just so I could hear those dulcet tones on more than 3 or 6 or 7 mechs.

#2 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,737 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 03 December 2023 - 12:00 AM

Warhorns are purchasable in multiples when there are sales. And since they are not a consumable, if all of them are in use, then the game provides that info, giving one the option to make that purchase. Though I am kinda of surprised they are not purchasable in the Store, but part of the reason might to reduce buyer rejects then customer support intervention. Even if they were added to the store, there would be warhorn that would not be purchasable from the Store, like there are now from the Cockpit/Mounted section.

Edited by Tarl Cabot, 03 December 2023 - 12:02 AM.

#3 Inifus

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 December 2023 - 01:06 AM

View PostTarl Cabot, on 03 December 2023 - 12:00 AM, said:

Warhorns are purchasable in multiples when there are sales. And since they are not a consumable, if all of them are in use, then the game provides that info, giving one the option to make that purchase.

There are some that cannot be purchased and are only given in limited quantities, like the tournament ones and those you get from the Legendary mech battle passes. If we could buy more of those, I know I would - I love using the Desperada's warhorn on trolly builds...

#4 Meep Meep

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,894 posts
  • LocationBehind You

Posted 03 December 2023 - 01:45 AM

I'd buy more of the salty tsp warhorns in a wink if you could with mc in the store. But paying another $30 for all the other stuff too is a waste if all you are after are the warhorns. Maybe offer a warhorn only cash shop pack with a good selection of rare warhorns? Maybe multiple packs with themes.

#5 Jormunrek

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 59 posts

Posted 03 December 2023 - 01:53 AM

View PostInifus, on 03 December 2023 - 01:06 AM, said:

There are some that cannot be purchased and are only given in limited quantities, like the tournament ones and those you get from the Legendary mech battle passes. If we could buy more of those, I know I would - I love using the Desperada's warhorn on trolly builds...

Yup, that's the reason for the post. =)
There are certain supporter, championship, and legendary mech warhorns I would buy oodles of because I like them.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users