So What Have You Been Playing Till The Servers Are Fixed?

37 replies to this topic

#1 Meep Meep

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,865 posts
  • LocationBehind You

Posted 03 December 2023 - 02:08 AM

Finally getting around to playing total war warhammer 2 mortal empires campaign which has been stashed away in my steam library for a while after nabbing it on deep discount. Holy crap the Ikit Claw dlc is incredible along with the other skaven dlc in mortal empires. Much fun! Yes! Yes! Kill KILL! More warpstone for DOOM ROCKETS! (insert insane laughter)

#2 Samziel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seraph
  • The Seraph
  • 522 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 03 December 2023 - 02:10 AM

Mechwarrior Online. It's a fun racing game.

#3 SmallStorng

• Pip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 December 2023 - 09:54 AM

MechWarrior 5

#4 Vincefeld

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 03 December 2023 - 09:58 AM

View PostSamziel, on 03 December 2023 - 02:10 AM, said:

Mechwarrior Online. It's a fun racing game.

people say that if you go slower than 64kph in that game you lose race

#5 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,959 posts

Posted 03 December 2023 - 10:41 AM

there has been too much gluefootedness lately that nascar would actually be an improvement.

#6 Wing 0

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 815 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 03 December 2023 - 11:52 AM

BFME 1,2 and ROTWK. Ya you might think I'm joking but I'm not. Here is another thing I'll say and PGI hates this word. ITS FREE.

#7 Katrina Steiner

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 157 posts
  • LocationTharkad

Posted 03 December 2023 - 12:34 PM

Ultima Outlands and the new remake of Wizardry: Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord. I love all the old school games and takes me back to all fun I had playing when I was younger. Digital Eclipse is remaking Wizardry with new graphics and interface and has been really fun. I've even booted up Telengard a few times that used to play on my Atari 800xl...oh those days.

Edited by Katrina Steiner, 03 December 2023 - 12:35 PM.

#8 RickySpanish

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 3,511 posts
  • LocationWubbing your comrades

Posted 03 December 2023 - 01:44 PM

I have a pretty nice music setup with some Genelec 8010s, a 7040 handling the bass and a Nektar T6 keyboard to control it. The keys are flimsy synth style (unweighted), but they have aftertouch which makes a world of difference. So I spend most of my MWO time composing music using U-He's soft-synths.

#9 Meep Meep

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,865 posts
  • LocationBehind You

Posted 03 December 2023 - 02:58 PM

View PostRickySpanish, on 03 December 2023 - 01:44 PM, said:

I have a pretty nice music setup with some Genelec 8010s, a 7040 handling the bass and a Nektar T6 keyboard to control it. The keys are flimsy synth style (unweighted), but they have aftertouch which makes a world of difference. So I spend most of my MWO time composing music using U-He's soft-synths.

You should like this guy then.

#10 simon1812

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 648 posts

Posted 03 December 2023 - 04:08 PM

Jagged Alliance 3, i'ts kinda awesome, lead a "group" of mercenaries in a civil conflict in a fictional third world-like country. You start with 4 mercs to go easy on your pocket but eventually you are going to roll with 3-4 squads of 4-6 mercs, deployed all over the country. Sabotaging the efforts of the bad guys to take back the territory you have taken, training militias to reinforce areas under your control, finding better weapons and ammo, and allies.

Honestly, It kinda makes me wish someone in the nearby future makes a mod that turns JA3 into battletech. I like HBS battletech...but I dont love it, and I feel HBS missed the mark.

#11 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,719 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 03 December 2023 - 05:29 PM

Change oil in 2 jeeps, rotate tires, check tightness and grease suspension components, etc :) Since I am not Russ, MW5 does not come close to replacing MWO.

#12 B1ack Dragon

• Pip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 December 2023 - 06:12 PM

Tried to play tonight. 5 failed loads and 1 match. Back to playing Bannerlord.

#13 SolCrusher

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 614 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 03 December 2023 - 06:31 PM

I've been de-tuning my computer a bit. backed off the clock on my RAM and I decided to underclock and over volt my GPU a bit. Trying to get rid so some of my green screen issues without repasting my GPU.

#14 RickySpanish

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 3,511 posts
  • LocationWubbing your comrades

Posted 03 December 2023 - 07:21 PM

View PostMeep Meep, on 03 December 2023 - 02:58 PM, said:

You should like this guy then.

That's amazing. One of my bucket list items to own is a Moog Matriarch, but unfortunately the price differential within the last year is just downright insulting. In the world of high-end audio equipment $3000 is nothing much, but I will only buy so far into the idea that the price gouging is due to supply chain issues.

#15 Meep Meep

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,865 posts
  • LocationBehind You

Posted 03 December 2023 - 07:40 PM

View PostRickySpanish, on 03 December 2023 - 07:21 PM, said:

That's amazing. One of my bucket list items to own is a Moog Matriarch, but unfortunately the price differential within the last year is just downright insulting. In the world of high-end audio equipment $3000 is nothing much, but I will only buy so far into the idea that the price gouging is due to supply chain issues.

If you look closely thats not a moog but a custom rig. He makes all his own synth from scratch using standard parts. This kid is a freaking genius.

Edited by Meep Meep, 03 December 2023 - 08:12 PM.

#16 1Exitar1

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 253 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Milkyway Galaxy

Posted 03 December 2023 - 09:12 PM

View PostKatrina Steiner, on 03 December 2023 - 12:34 PM, said:

Ultima Outlands and the new remake of Wizardry: Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord. I love all the old school games and takes me back to all fun I had playing when I was younger. Digital Eclipse is remaking Wizardry with new graphics and interface and has been really fun. I've even booted up Telengard a few times that used to play on my Atari 800xl...oh those days.

Holy cow!! I remember playing Ultima Online! I played it for about 4 years and the switched to Everquest! I loved that in Ultima Online I could get grandmaster stealth/hiding and go mining while hidden. You could hear me, but not see me! Some of my family would play it too. My son-in-law (back then just my daughters boyfriend) used to love to PK, but he only hunted players that were red (had already killed someone and was thus able to be killed without turning yourself red!) So, I would be mining or fishing and some red players would try to find me and I would ask my SIL to help out and he would, generally, wipe the floor with them! Fun times!

As for what I'm playing right now: Minecraft, Portal 1 (for the first time ever!) and Warhammer 40k: Chaos Gate Daemonhunter. Bought a few games on Steam since they were cheap. I also got Tiny Tina's Wonderland, but my UPS squeals when I try and play it.

I'm waiting for the patch to fix things! I miss chasing after mechs and blowing them to bits!

#17 Bassault

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2023 Gold Champ
  • CS 2023 Gold Champ
  • 389 posts

Posted 03 December 2023 - 09:14 PM

Mechwarrior online, I helped my team win first place in CS2023 while the servers were ******.

#18 1Exitar1

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 253 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Milkyway Galaxy

Posted 03 December 2023 - 09:23 PM

View PostBassault, on 03 December 2023 - 09:14 PM, said:

Mechwarrior online, I helped my team win first place in CS2023 while the servers were ******.

Congrats!

#19 Ignatius Audene

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 03 December 2023 - 10:28 PM

Cyberpunk DLC on PC and prey on my steam deck

#20 Besh

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,098 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 December 2023 - 02:07 AM

Raft, with my daughter .
MW:O

Had thoughs of going ahead with my Galactica Deadlock Campaign, or finishing my F1 World Champion save at modded Motorsport Manager, or even at last buy the expansion for LongDark and start a new Stalker save .

Turned out zoomzoompewpew has so much of an appeal to me atmo, I still prefer it over other Games even with the current Server problems .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users