5 replies to this topic

#1 Tivian

• Pip
  • Warrior - Point 4
  • Warrior - Point 4
  • 12 posts
  • LocationFair Grove Missouri

Posted 08 December 2023 - 12:08 PM

So let me get this straight PGI. I Pay for all kinds of Premium mechs and get Premium time...I pay for premium time out my own pocket! to keep the lights on and support the game.
BUT YOU PGI screw up the data base....and now I Have to pay for that when I had DAYS that I could not get a match because of of YOUR SCREW UP??? YOU MADE ME PAY FOR THAT!! Time lost time gone!!
AND NOW to compensate me....you make an "EVENT" for me to EARN what you ALREADY OWE ME????

??????SERIOUSLY?????

What about those people who are not able to play in the 12 days of the event. They are just out in the cold on this one? OH WELL??? TO BAD SO SAD!!

I would suggest you all go back to the conference table and RETHINK THIS "EVENT" because to me as a paying customer....THIS IS UNEXCEPTABLE COMPINSATION!!! PUT YOUR SELF IN MY SHOES PLEASE!!!

Edited by Tivian, 08 December 2023 - 12:09 PM.

#2 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 08 December 2023 - 12:31 PM

View PostTivian, on 08 December 2023 - 12:08 PM, said:

So let me get this straight PGI. I Pay for all kinds of Premium mechs and get Premium time...I pay for premium time out my own pocket! to keep the lights on and support the game.
BUT YOU PGI screw up the data base....and now I Have to pay for that when I had DAYS that I could not get a match because of of YOUR SCREW UP??? YOU MADE ME PAY FOR THAT!! Time lost time gone!!
AND NOW to compensate me....you make an "EVENT" for me to EARN what you ALREADY OWE ME????

??????SERIOUSLY?????

What about those people who are not able to play in the 12 days of the event. They are just out in the cold on this one? OH WELL??? TO BAD SO SAD!!

I would suggest you all go back to the conference table and RETHINK THIS "EVENT" because to me as a paying customer....THIS IS UNEXCEPTABLE COMPINSATION!!! PUT YOUR SELF IN MY SHOES PLEASE!!!

I think that there are three things that you should keep in mind:

First, you have agreed to this, when you created your account and ever since: "We may, in our sole discretion, suspend, restrict or terminate your use of our Services, your Content or your Account, effective at any time, without notice to you, for any reason, etc. ...".

Second, you have lost 14 days of your Premium Time since the November game patch. Okay.
The "Phoenix Protocol Compensation Event" gives you 7 days of Premium Time just for playing one game with the Match Score of 50 points. On top of that you can earn 1 000 MCs, 5 million C-Bills and a ton of Artillery Strikes, Air Strikes, Cool Shots, UAVs, and 'Mechbays. In plain English, you will get much more than you would get from your original Premium Time.

Third, the "Advent Event P1" gives you additional 3 days of Premium Time, 100 MCs, 1 million C-Bills, two colours, decals and a ton of cockpit stuff and I do not know what else. Just for playing a few easy games.

All in all, I consider all that stuff to be a quite sufficient compensation for those lost two weeks of your Premium Time that would bring you some C-Bills and XPs and nothing else.

#3 KursedVixen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,880 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 09 December 2023 - 04:42 AM

View Postmartian, on 08 December 2023 - 12:31 PM, said:

I think that there are three things that you should keep in mind:

First, you have agreed to this, when you created your account and ever since: "We may, in our sole discretion, suspend, restrict or terminate your use of our Services, your Content or your Account, effective at any time, without notice to you, for any reason, etc. ...".

Second, you have lost 14 days of your Premium Time since the November game patch. Okay.
The "Phoenix Protocol Compensation Event" gives you 7 days of Premium Time just for playing one game with the Match Score of 50 points. On top of that you can earn 1 000 MCs, 5 million C-Bills and a ton of Artillery Strikes, Air Strikes, Cool Shots, UAVs, and 'Mechbays. In plain English, you will get much more than you would get from your original Premium Time.

Third, the "Advent Event P1" gives you additional 3 days of Premium Time, 100 MCs, 1 million C-Bills, two colours, decals and a ton of cockpit stuff and I do not know what else. Just for playing a few easy games.

All in all, I consider all that stuff to be a quite sufficient compensation for those lost two weeks of your Premium Time that would bring you some C-Bills and XPs and nothing else.
unlike payed premium time the preimium time you get from events auto starts the premium time you pay for you can turn on whenever you feel like it. though I dunno about turning it off but either way it's different. That's why it's called active premium time.

Secondly when it involves money that changes everything.

Edited by KursedVixen, 09 December 2023 - 04:43 AM.

#4 martian

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 09 December 2023 - 10:58 AM

View PostKursedVixen, on 09 December 2023 - 04:42 AM, said:

unlike payed premium time the preimium time you get from events auto starts the premium time you pay for you can turn on whenever you feel like it. though I dunno about turning it off but either way it's different. That's why it's called active premium time.

Secondly when it involves money that changes everything.

He has lost two weeks of Premium Time and now PGI gives him two weeks of Premium Time and a ton of other nice stuff (I listed it above, a lot of MCs included). Sounds fair to me.

#5 KursedVixen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,880 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 10 December 2023 - 07:15 AM

View Postmartian, on 09 December 2023 - 10:58 AM, said:

He has lost two weeks of Premium Time and now PGI gives him two weeks of Premium Time and a ton of other nice stuff (I listed it above, a lot of MCs included). Sounds fair to me.
Again, it's Not Premium time it's Active premium time There's a diffrence you cannot start active premium time whenever you want it starts when you get it. Also i dunno if your ignorant of the date and time but people are busy doing things and have lives and it's near some big holiday so, people are busy.

Also as far as I know there is no way to pause pay for premium time so he had to play for two weeks straight no sleep no breaks to fully use that time....

Edited by KursedVixen, 10 December 2023 - 07:16 AM.

#6 martian

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 10 December 2023 - 08:09 AM

View PostKursedVixen, on 10 December 2023 - 07:15 AM, said:

Again, it's Not Premium time it's Active premium time There's a diffrence you cannot start active premium time whenever you want it starts when you get it. Also i dunno if your ignorant of the date and time but people are busy doing things and have lives and it's near some big holiday so, people are busy.

Also as far as I know there is no way to pause pay for premium time so he had to play for two weeks straight no sleep no breaks to fully use that time....

Who cares? The OP had PT running. Okay. Now he will have PT, but this PT will start running only after he redeems it.

Also, I will quote again - for your convenience - what the OP and you personally have agreed with: "We [PGI] may, in our sole discretion, suspend, restrict or terminate your use of our Services, your Content or your Account, effective at any time, without notice to you, for any reason, etc. ...".

You can argue until you are blue in the face, but you willingly agreed that PGI can suspend any MWO feature and service.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users