Unplayable

3 replies to this topic

#1 Dog Brain

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 December 2023 - 01:27 PM

Been unplayable for a few weeks. Game crashes to the main menu whenever a match is loading. I haven’t been able to get into a match in weeks. I want to participate in the year end events. If the compensation vent was going on right now, I wouldn’t be able to participate. Silently waiting for a fix, but after spending a few hundred on mech packs over the year, it’s hard to not be sore about it. I feel like a herb because I keep giving PGI money and everything is still just as broken as it was when it was released. I’m sorry to be a negative Nancy, but come on guys, this is getting a little ridiculous…

#2 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 12 December 2023 - 02:13 PM

The fix for the november patch issue is in effect and working. I've seen no crashes so far. The compensation event is also already running.
Whatever it is, it must be on your side. Did you apply the patch correctly? Run the repair tool if you're using the standalone launcher. Other than that, we need more info on what's going on on your machine.

#3 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,880 posts

Posted 12 December 2023 - 09:22 PM

View PostDog Brain, on 12 December 2023 - 01:27 PM, said:

Been unplayable for a few weeks. Game crashes to the main menu whenever a match is loading. I haven’t been able to get into a match in weeks. I want to participate in the year end events. If the compensation vent was going on right now, I wouldn’t be able to participate. Silently waiting for a fix, but after spending a few hundred on mech packs over the year, it’s hard to not be sore about it. I feel like a herb because I keep giving PGI money and everything is still just as broken as it was when it was released. I’m sorry to be a negative Nancy, but come on guys, this is getting a little ridiculous…

As the first thing, you should run the MWO Repair Tool.

If it does not work, you will probably have to reinstall the MWO game client.

#4 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,666 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 12 December 2023 - 09:30 PM

Just to confirm, is the game actually crashing and receiving an error message, or are you being punted back to the mechbay, ie losing connection with the game server.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users