Giftable Battle Mechs Also 6V6 3V3 Tournaments

2 replies to this topic

#1 Big Poppa Pump

• Pip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 December 2023 - 11:10 PM

I have a friend who might play soon, I would love to gift him some C-Bill and possibly MC mechs.

Next on my list of fun ideas is a 3v3 and 6v6 or 2v2 Tournaments for a rolling loot monthly prize pool that tournament currency could be spent on, I would also like to see these teams in a best of seven rounds with the last two rounds would be best of 3 games.

Just some ideas. Thanks, Feedback always welcome!

Edit: I forgot to mention tournaments would be daily static tournaments at 4pm, 7pm and 9pm.

Edited by Big Poppa Pump, 12 December 2023 - 11:12 PM.

#2 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,608 posts

Posted 13 December 2023 - 01:10 AM

View PostBig Poppa Pump, on 12 December 2023 - 11:10 PM, said:

I have a friend who might play soon, I would love to gift him some C-Bill and possibly MC mechs.

Gifting Mechs from your own stable would conflict with PGIs "no account selling" policy, so we won't see this ever happen, I guess.
You can gift real money packs of various sorts, however.

Next on my list of fun ideas is a 3v3 and 6v6 or 2v2 Tournaments for a rolling loot monthly prize pool that tournament currency could be spent on, I would also like to see these teams in a best of seven rounds with the last two rounds would be best of 3 games.

Just some ideas. Thanks, Feedback always welcome!

There's a few tournaments that are being organized by the community throughout the year.
Check the MWO Comp discord: https://discord.gg/m...104434666438656

Edit: I forgot to mention tournaments would be daily static tournaments at 4pm, 7pm and 9pm.

The needs of an international gaming community are usually more complex as that. Timezones etc.

#3 Big Poppa Pump

• Pip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 December 2023 - 04:20 AM

View PostAidan Crenshaw, on 13 December 2023 - 01:10 AM, said:

Gifting Mechs from your own stable would conflict with PGIs "no account selling" policy, so we won't see this ever happen, I guess.
You can gift real money packs of various sorts, however.

There's a few tournaments that are being organized by the community throughout the year.
Check the MWO Comp discord: https://discord.gg/m...104434666438656

The needs of an international gaming community are usually more complex as that. Timezones etc.

Ah thanks for all the info

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users