Save The Uziel

2 replies to this topic

#1 j daralli

Rookie

• The Unstoppable
  • The Unstoppable
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 January 2024 - 12:41 PM

The Uziel needs serious love, it's so bad i haven't seen 1 played for over a month and i play every night... its hit box needs refined, maybe some armor work, and it needs at least + 1 ability that makes up for its complete lackluster variants AKA stealth armor or improved quirks for heat. also there needs to be a option for unlocking the upper torso from the lower during aiming and leg rotation for all mechs across the board

+1 for stealth armor since it's supposed to be a recon mech.

PS the new beliel buff don't count as that addressed nothing.

#2 ScrapIron Prime

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,834 posts
  • LocationSmack dab in the middle of Ohio

Posted 12 January 2024 - 01:53 PM

The hit boxes on that mech are exceedingly unforgiving, yes. They could benefit from more survivability quirks.

But they have received a decent quirk pass. The three base models with the 60 percent missile spread reduction for their one CT hardpoint basically have pinpoint with one missile launcher to add to their loadout. And the Belial with light peeps and two hypervelocity MRM10's is actually quite useful!

I only regularly run one of them. The 6P, named "The Unloved", pop tarts with 2 ERPPC and has 4 SL as backups. Pop tarting is the most survivable way to run this mech, as many of them have sustained fire ballistic quirks, but that means exposing to enemy fire... and hit boxes. Posted Image

#3 ScrapIron Prime

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,834 posts
  • LocationSmack dab in the middle of Ohio

Posted 12 January 2024 - 02:19 PM

PS - and on that 60 missile spread reduction, I think you'll find that if you play with it in mechlab, an SRM6 or MRM10 is a super tight spread, while an LRM10 is still all over the target. Not that you'd put a single LRM in the CT...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users