All My Mechs Are Gone And The Game Is Completely Broken

4 replies to this topic

#1 nopempele

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 200 posts

Posted 28 December 2023 - 09:26 AM

After logging in today I found that 130+ of my mechs have disappeared into thin air. Posted Image And the mech bay camera seems to be under the floor. Filed a bug, I only hope that I could get it back.

Prior to that I have noticed increased loading times when in mech bay and occasional errors when trying to save loadouts. I suspect that database reshuffling work did not go all well...

[UPDATE]: After logging in again I now have my mechs backs, at least for now. But really something odd is happening on the server these days...

So if anyone runs into this issue try quitting and logging in again.

Posted Image

Edited by nopempele, 28 December 2023 - 09:37 AM.

#2 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,228 posts

Posted 28 December 2023 - 09:50 AM

This bug is caused by the failed connection between the game client and the MWO game server.

As you have found out, logging out and relogging usually solves the problem. Another possible way is waiting 15-20 minutes until the connection re-establishes.

Also, if you wish, you can run the MWO Repair Tool. Probably it will not help, but it should not hurt. Posted Image

#3 KursedVixen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 3,183 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 03 January 2024 - 12:56 PM

View Postnopempele, on 28 December 2023 - 09:26 AM, said:

After logging in today I found that 130+ of my mechs have disappeared into thin air. Posted Image And the mech bay camera seems to be under the floor. Filed a bug, I only hope that I could get it back.

Prior to that I have noticed increased loading times when in mech bay and occasional errors when trying to save loadouts. I suspect that database reshuffling work did not go all well...

[UPDATE]: After logging in again I now have my mechs backs, at least for now. But really something odd is happening on the server these days...

So if anyone runs into this issue try quitting and logging in again.

Posted Image
that happens to me randomly with mechs missing

#4 nopempele

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 200 posts

Posted 06 January 2024 - 06:19 PM

I think there might have been a problem with my router. I have updated the firmware and it has been days without network issues like this. That or some change occurred on the server side.

#5 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,712 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 07 January 2024 - 06:50 AM

View Postnopempele, on 06 January 2024 - 06:19 PM, said:

I think there might have been a problem with my router. I have updated the firmware and it has been days without network issues like this. That or some change occurred on the server side.

Or the issue was a router management site that is along the path your connection was cleared up. We do not have instant teleportation or communication yet :)

Edited by Tarl Cabot, 07 January 2024 - 06:51 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users