5 replies to this topic

#1 LuckJaw

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 55 posts
  • LocationYellowknife, Canada

Posted 29 January 2024 - 07:43 PM

Do you know if there a fix on MW5 Mercenary... My crosshair keep going up and down while my mech is walking.

This is really annoying, anyway to fix that, never did that before the last DLC.

Thanks

#2 Ekson Valdez

Volunteer Moderator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted 30 January 2024 - 12:12 PM

This thread was moved to MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries

#3 kalashnikity

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 597 posts

Posted 30 January 2024 - 04:35 PM

View PostLuckJaw, on 29 January 2024 - 07:43 PM, said:

Do you know if there a fix on MW5 Mercenary... My crosshair keep going up and down while my mech is walking.

This is really annoying, anyway to fix that, never did that before the last DLC.

Thanks
Maybe you only just noticed it? It's always done that for me, and yes, it is annoying. 1000 years in the future, we have apparently forgotten how to make gyroscopically stabilized guns, literally 1940's era technology. . You should be embarrassed, PGI. Who was the brainiac who thought up that change? And yet no screen shake with Jump Jets, so there is that...

#4 kalashnikity

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 597 posts

Posted 30 January 2024 - 04:48 PM

There is also some kind of difference I can't identify in the aiming mechanics, it is a lot harder to aim accurately on MW5. I know there is an auto aim feature, which I refuse to use.

#5 Odanan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,205 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 10 February 2024 - 05:20 AM

View PostLuckJaw, on 29 January 2024 - 07:43 PM, said:

Thanks

I don't know how much your crosshair is moving, but there should be some degree of shaking.
I like it: it adds immersion and makes aiming harder as you move faster (like the tabletop).
You are piloting a bipedal mech, not an airplane, after all.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users