Star Wars - Sandbox Empire / Fleet Builder Just Got An Update! (Based On The X4 Game)

5 replies to this topic

#1 Thorqemada

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,366 posts

Posted 07 February 2024 - 04:49 PM

Looking around for some new games i found X4 Foundations is currently on sale at GOG.com and the Video i watched mentioned the game has many mods and i.e. this Star Wars mod.
The X4 game is quite a good to very good space trade, build and fight game as far as my past experiences with the series go but i played the most out of X1 and some X2.

I guess a Star Wars mod is quite intriguing for a lot of folk to try out - so here is a Vid about it:

X4 Foundations is the base game for the mod with a coupe of DLCs the mod works with and curently at GOG.com on sale!
-60% X4: Foundations auf GOG.COM

X4 is made by Egosoft and probably the best space sim trader builder game with robust fighting in many different ships and installations, you being able to build even fleets piloted by NPCs you hire and manage, but it also contains usually optional questlines:
X4 Foundations Review // Is It Worth It?! (youtube.com)

And it still gets contant development, updates and DLCs.

See if it is something for you and if so enjoy it to the max the way YOU like it to play!

Edited by Thorqemada, 07 February 2024 - 04:51 PM.

#2 Thorqemada

• 6,366 posts

Posted 07 February 2024 - 04:56 PM

A recent Beginners guide:
All You Need To GET STARTED With X4: FOUNDATIONS (1/4) (youtube.com)

The Playlist of this guys tutorials and hints starts here:
Don't Sleep On X4: FOUNDATIONS! (youtube.com)

Edited by Thorqemada, 07 February 2024 - 05:12 PM.

#3 Thorqemada

• 6,366 posts

Posted 07 February 2024 - 06:34 PM

The Hints, Helps and Tutorials by Captain Collins (Playlist):
5 BIG Time Saver in X4 Foundations (youtube.com)

#4 Thorqemada

• 6,366 posts

Posted 07 February 2024 - 06:48 PM

What 100 Hours of Gameplay X4 look like:

#5 Thorqemada

• 6,366 posts

Posted 07 February 2024 - 11:59 PM

A recent Interview with the Egosoft Boss (i guess it is called CEO in english) and sort of first game entry play of X4 by Rocket Beans (a german based computer game, football/soccer and variety channel) in german but you can easily understand it via enabling the subs probably preferable in english:
WELTRAUM-SIM mit Handel, Kampf & mehr + Einblicke des Erfinders | X4: FOUNDATIONS (youtube.com)

#6 Thorqemada

• 6,366 posts

Posted 08 February 2024 - 03:16 PM

A Star Wars Mod playlist by Kraise Gaming having the player taking a career as Mandalorian Merc bringing them back from almost dead to a force to reckon with:
Ep:01 - On A Quest Of Rebirth! - X4 - Star Wars: Interworlds Mod 0.71 /w Music! - By Kraise Gaming! (youtube.com)

Be it Moonshine or shine of the sun.
Enjoy you game and have eternal fun.
Appreciate the playtime and make it well spend.
Doing it your way as thats right how it is meant!

Arrividerci Agricola Aroma!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users