4 replies to this topic

#1 AnimePops

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 77 posts
  • LocationOklahoma, USA

Posted 13 January 2024 - 04:30 PM

Not sure if this is the correct place, but I don't see a bug report forum. In the last patch I am experiencing something going on with arm mounted weapons. I swear it has happened on other mechs (I prefer builds without arm mounts), but for sure it is happening on Marauders, When you fire your arm weapons, it shoots about 2 inches low ( on screen, so feet if you are lucky compared to aiming at torso) for a few seconds before popping back up. So 3/4 of laser burn goes off target and then pops back up for last piece of burn time. Seems to happen even more when firing another weapon, which actually tends to go where you are aiming. Such as a ballistic weapon or such. As a matter of fact, it seems to only happen with laser weapons.

#2 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,712 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 13 January 2024 - 05:22 PM

Are you able to replicate it in the Test Grounds? Record it and share. What could be happening is LOS interference from the arm mounts. They do sit very low and any object between the guns and the target hair can have go off target. Try to do the testing on the maps and locations of those maps.

#3 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,227 posts

Posted 14 January 2024 - 12:15 AM

View PostAnimePops, on 13 January 2024 - 04:30 PM, said:

Not sure if this is the correct place, but I don't see a bug report forum.

There is no dedicated bug report forum.

#4 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,629 posts

Posted 16 January 2024 - 06:52 AM

https://mwomercs.com/support

#5 ScrubbinBubbles

Rookie

• Giant Helper
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 January 2024 - 11:21 PM

The Raven 4x has a similar issue with it's ballistic mount. Always a touch off to one side.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users