Posted 29 February 2024 - 05:38 PM

When are we getting a bolt-on sale?

#22 Ch0c0L4t3m1Lk

• PipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 March 2024 - 09:22 AM

thanks for the events and sales, im always down to stock up on half price UAVs.

would it be possible to start the St pats event before st. pats day? it feels more festive if everyone has their green gear equipped on the holiday. just thought id ask because i believe the V-day event went live on the 15th of Feb, and its celebrated in my country on the 14th, so it didnt give people a lot of time to earn and equip the rewards in time for the holiday.

also if you have time after that could you make LRMs useful again, please? Thanks again!

#23 PraetorGix

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 750 posts
  • LocationHere at home

Posted 01 March 2024 - 11:58 AM

View PostCh0c0L4t3m1Lk, on 01 March 2024 - 09:22 AM, said:

would it be possible to start the St pats event before st. pats day? it feels more festive if everyone has their green gear equipped on the holiday. just thought id ask because i believe the V-day event went live on the 15th of Feb, and its celebrated in my country on the 14th, so it didnt give people a lot of time to earn and equip the rewards in time for the holiday.

It's celebrated on the 14th everywhere, they just published the event late.

#24 Pulse Nova

• PipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 March 2024 - 02:00 PM

Hey. I don't know if it's just me, but most of the modes of this event feel like a minute match without extra armor.

A t least *for me* it can be fun for an hour or so but then gets repetitive. More so if it's not your first time playing these events with no quirks. It's fun the first few times, then the search for the perfect build gets old fast, more so if you don't have the mechs that the current patch benefit from. My two cents.

But kudos for trying stuff and for the effort to keep the mwo community engaged, alive, and happy : - )

Edited by Pulse Nova, 02 March 2024 - 02:05 PM.

#25 Odwalla

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 179 posts

Posted 03 March 2024 - 08:21 PM

Is EQ over? It looks like it's down atm after 5v5 clan assaults

#26 Therax

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 119 posts

Posted 03 March 2024 - 09:47 PM

Thanks for the Solaris event queue; I did not get to play quite as much as I would have liked due to IRL, but I enjoyed the matches I did have. Nice to see some 4v4 and 5v5 events tagged on at the end too as I generally enjoy those as well, although I did not get to play any of those this time around.

Here is hoping another Solaris weekend is on tap for next month. And maybe some 4v4s where I can group up with a buddy.

#27 DoucheNugg3t

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 31 posts
  • Locationbeyond the dune sea california

Posted 04 March 2024 - 10:06 AM

Fun event, thanks !!

#28 NeoRocket

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 44 posts

Posted 04 March 2024 - 01:07 PM

View PostThornhold, on 27 February 2024 - 12:34 AM, said:

Oh go to hell Solaris never missed ya & not gonna play it unless I get paid for that

LMAO you're funny!

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users