Why Cant I Use My Madcat Mk.ii In Faction War

Question

3 replies to this topic

#1 OutKast096

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 February 2024 - 03:24 PM

im a merc aligned with ghost bear but cant add my madcat mk.ii to my drop deck, is there any reason why?

#2 Void Angel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 6,604 posts
  • LocationParanoiaville

Posted 27 February 2024 - 03:35 PM

Well, it's certainly a Clan 'mech. If you're under the tonnage cap, try completely emptying your drop deck, saving, and then adding the MC II to the lineup.

#3 TheCaptainJZ

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The CyberKnight
  • The CyberKnight
  • 3,658 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 01 March 2024 - 07:52 AM

Does the mech have some kind of invalid loadout warning in the mechlab?

#4 Ignatius Audene

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 01 March 2024 - 12:04 PM

U might need to click the clear bottom next to the drop deck if U formerly had IS mechs in the drop deck. And there is an tonnage limit for your 4 chosen mechs. That being said, best join a group / unit since all this stuff is far quicker explained on an ts.

In the mean time could work on your first drop deck. U need 4 Meche near max tonnage. Normally drop from fat to light. U should start with an extreme long range erppc or erlarge+range quirks+ range skill tree+ TC drop deck (since this is just have).
Be aware that FP is most active around EU and na prime and that there is no mm (other than group get prio over pugs). So u will meet the newest players, but often get killed bye 3k + pilots in pre-made. Just expect your first 30 out of 30 matches to be looses ( and I am not talking about the close ones)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users