Weapons News General

7 replies to this topic

#1 Sneaky Snek

• Pip
  • The Serpent
  • The Serpent
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 March 2024 - 12:57 PM

As happened last year with the new weapons there was a big of a reveal ahead of time - PGI again have a showcase ready for the weapons ready to tantalise people with ahead of the patch.

When: Timezones below
EST - Sat, 9th March - 7pm

CET - Sun, 10th March - 1am (sorry EU's!)

AEDT - Sun, 10th March - 11am

Where: Twitch: justcallmeash
https://www.twitch.tv/justcallmeash

Discord Event/Reminder (if you want one): https://discord.com/...411217171513385

More information:
PGI have been working double time on MW5 and were able to get the demo with sound out for the weekend. PGI might also have a forum post up in the days following the showcase - don't hold me to that - it is only a maybe.

PGI_Frostbyte will be there during the showcase to explain things and what not. It won't be an extended chat like last time however just to set the expectation there early.

In Addition:

Cauldron Q&A - After the weapons demo a few us of will do a Q&A for a bit. Ask any Qs you like as long as it's reasonable/relevant we'll try answer them!

After the Q&A it's also my Streamer-VERSARY! Will be a few giveaway and plenty of laughs & tomfoolery as usual. Maybe we'll do some lobbies for laughs or something as well. See what happens.

Hope everyone is looking forward to the March patch!

#2 feeWAIVER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,643 posts

Posted 07 March 2024 - 03:28 PM

It's an odd venue to use when No Guts No Galaxy has been popular and generally viewed positively for years.. but okay.

Edited by feeWAIVER, 08 March 2024 - 01:12 AM.

#3 Luminios

• PipPip
  • CS 2023 Top 25 Qualifier
  • CS 2023 Top 25 Qualifier
  • 35 posts

Posted 07 March 2024 - 04:18 PM

Hey Krazz, are you there man?

Hey, uh, I’m just gonna sort of like elaborate, I appreciate you reaching out and letting me know there's like drops or whatever.

Let me like sort of expand what I was sort of repeating there. This is my thing, I have been doing this for a very long time obviously. It's what, you know, we did for, you know, PGI prior, right? It's marketing, PR, stuff like that.

Please let me know ahead of time, like reach out, gimme source, like send me that video. Send ME the video. Not upload it to YouTube. You send me the video, I'll upload it on YouTube, I can do, you know, a whole thing.

Edited by Luminios, 07 March 2024 - 04:21 PM.

#4 crazytimes

• Ace Of Spades
  • 1,325 posts

Posted 08 March 2024 - 03:22 AM

View PostfeeWAIVER, on 07 March 2024 - 03:28 PM, said:

It's an odd venue to use when No Guts No Galaxy has been popular and generally viewed positively for years.. but okay.

I'm not sure that this is a popularity contest... But if it was this thread has more posts, and Vite Ramen is both delicious and nutritious.

#5 feeWAIVER

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,643 posts

Posted 08 March 2024 - 11:41 AM

View Postcrazytimes, on 08 March 2024 - 03:22 AM, said:

I'm not sure that this is a popularity contest...

If you're marketing a game, it kinda is though.

#6 RickySpanish

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 3,511 posts
  • LocationWubbing your comrades

Posted 08 March 2024 - 12:03 PM

I see what you did there

#7 Davegt27

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,970 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted 09 March 2024 - 05:38 AM

View PostLuminios, on 07 March 2024 - 04:18 PM, said:

Hey Krazz, are you there man?

Hey, uh, I’m just gonna sort of like elaborate, I appreciate you reaching out and letting me know there's like drops or whatever.

Let me like sort of expand what I was sort of repeating there. This is my thing, I have been doing this for a very long time obviously. It's what, you know, we did for, you know, PGI prior, right? It's marketing, PR, stuff like that.

Please let me know ahead of time, like reach out, gimme source, like send me that video. Send ME the video. Not upload it to YouTube. You send me the video, I'll upload it on YouTube, I can do, you know, a whole thing.

serenity now, serenity now

#8 Ekson Valdez

Volunteer Moderator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 10 March 2024 - 11:29 PM

Let's condense the discussion in this thread:
New Weapons Showcase / Q&a - Vod & Links

thread locked.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users