5 replies to this topic

#1 Inatu Elimor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 312 posts
  • Location1.45 meters below sealevel

Posted 09 March 2024 - 10:58 AM

The "Company"or "Lance" commands in MWO are seldom used. When used they are ineffective. Why are they there ?

#2 crazytimes

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 09 March 2024 - 11:30 AM

Because there are game modes outside of QP NASCAR that some people like to play.

#3 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,788 posts

Posted 09 March 2024 - 03:15 PM

because they thought people would use them, but it turns out you are better off having a mech doing mech things than staring at a map screen the whole match. its not an rts.

#4 crazytimes

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 09 March 2024 - 05:11 PM

... And then there are people who turn comms off, turn chat off, and cover the minimap so they can enjoy the single player "immersion". But losses are the rest of the teams fault.

#5 Ttly

• PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 10 March 2024 - 06:23 AM

cause it messes with my "enemy spotted" muscle memory with the extended voice command wheel
and i dont really care about the longer map icon duration that "attack this primary" has

also why should i listen to some doofus who i dont even have the assurance of knowing their psr of? a lot of players in this game are just plain bad after all
and even if it does show psr, it's still a bad metric to determine whether theyre trolling or not

Edited by Ttly, 10 March 2024 - 06:29 AM.

#6 torsie

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Hearing Impaired
  • Hearing Impaired
  • 173 posts
  • LocationLost in the snow :3

Posted 10 March 2024 - 02:08 PM

I sometimes steal command and use them, I cant communicate with other people, so appearing big picture on your map to tell people big enemy attack is coming or they should move to better place is great and I am sometimes glad games have this option. Posted Image

I would like if there were more options for this indirect communication. Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users