Are The Servers Wonky Again?

4 replies to this topic

#1 Vellron2005

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 5,444 posts
  • LocationIn the mechbay, telling the techs to put extra LRM ammo on.

Posted 14 March 2024 - 05:29 AM

Been playing on EU servers for the past few days, have trouble connecting to matches, sometimes connecting seconds before drop, sometimes after, Framerate drops below 20 on contact with the enemy, game becoming unplayable..

I got 800+ Mbit/s internet connection, everything else works fine, every other game flies, downloads, streams, everything flies.

Did not change my system at all, did not install anything..

Tried restarting client, restarting computer.. nothing helps..

#2 kalashnikity

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 475 posts

Posted 14 March 2024 - 07:23 AM

View PostVellron2005, on 14 March 2024 - 05:29 AM, said:

Been playing on EU servers for the past few days, have trouble connecting to matches, sometimes connecting seconds before drop, sometimes after, Framerate drops below 20 on contact with the enemy, game becoming unplayable..

I got 800+ Mbit/s internet connection, everything else works fine, every other game flies, downloads, streams, everything flies.

I got a screen shot a couple days ago to prove half of both teams still had not connected after the match started.about 30 seconds into the match everybody had finally connected.

#3 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,608 posts

Posted 14 March 2024 - 11:25 PM

Clear out your shaders, that helps, but sometimes you just get longer load times. A routing issue, I guess.

#4 Gasboy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 314 posts

Posted 15 March 2024 - 04:29 AM

Clear your shader cache, it worked for me.

#5 Papaspud

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 636 posts
  • LocationIdaho, USA

Posted 15 March 2024 - 10:13 AM

View PostVellron2005, on 14 March 2024 - 05:29 AM, said:

Me and clan mate are having the same issues- frame rate drops out of nowhere and at the same time in the game. We both have great rigs, and the fact it happens to both of us in game/ at the same time= WTF?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users