- - - - -

Looking For Group

2 replies to this topic

#1 Dark Kn1ght

Rookie

• 9 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 19 April 2024 - 08:01 AM

Seeking a good mix of players that want a little more than casual play, but don't want to go full bore hard core.

Central Standard or East Coast time zone, United States or Canada would be preferable as I reside in Southern Louisiana.

I prefer running heavy or assault, typically with as much ballistics as possible. Hoping to find a group that has a mixture of preferences from lights to assaults that can run together with a decent amount of precision and coordination.

I have a discord server for communication purposes. When not being ripped by my Internet Provider for bogus overage charges, I do stream on twitch, so once our group can gel together, you'll need to be ok with your mech being on stream with me for the game streams I do two to three times, or possibly more, weekly.

If you think you'd enjoy running with a more than casual, but less than hard core group, drop a message here, along with your MWO username so I can add you to friends list, and we can take it from there.

Happy Hunting!

#2 Horseman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,736 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 19 April 2024 - 03:13 PM

Ask on the MWO Comp discord, that's probably the closest to a neutral ground these days.

#3 Dark Kn1ght

Rookie

• 9 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 21 April 2024 - 05:56 AM

Thank you for the heads up. I found what appears to be a channel for players to list their accounts looking for groups to play with. I have gone through this year's additions to that list and sent out friends requests to the ones that seemed to be closest to what I'm looking for!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users