Mwo Needs More Maps

4 replies to this topic

#1 simon1812

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 696 posts

Posted 31 May 2024 - 02:46 PM

...I miss the old maps!!!! bring them back pls. as it is right now they are too few, keep seeing the same maps again and again, it has become tiresome.

I did like it when PGI added new maps , but not so much when they did away with the old ones.

#2 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,270 posts

Posted 01 June 2024 - 01:43 PM

I have been asking for this for years.

#3 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,296 posts

Posted 06 June 2024 - 06:29 AM

Consider me as a...
SUPPORT!!!
...on your idea. We need a lot more variety, and many more themes to enjoy battling upon. PGI's MWO Team can even display them in a vintage-named manner as well! B)

~D. V. "definitely up for having some of that old stuff come back into service alongside the new maps" Devnull

#4 KursedVixen

• The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 3,240 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 06 June 2024 - 09:19 AM

View Postsimon1812, on 31 May 2024 - 02:46 PM, said:

...I miss the old maps!!!! bring them back pls. as it is right now they are too few, keep seeing the same maps again and again, it has become tiresome.

I did like it when PGI added new maps , but not so much when they did away with the old ones.
really just need to bring back the old maps the old terra therma and some others would be nice but DO NOT ADD BACK IN THE ORIGINAL RIVER CITY!

#5 D V Devnull

• 4,296 posts

Posted 22 June 2024 - 05:55 AM

View PostKursedVixen, on 06 June 2024 - 09:19 AM, said:

really just need to bring back the old maps the old terra therma and some others would be nice but DO NOT ADD BACK IN THE ORIGINAL RIVER CITY!

I'm giving your post a +'Like' for the discussion value anyway... But with that said, I must ask... :huh:

What was so wrong with the Original River City that you desire it never returning? Please feel free to be detailed in the extreme! :o

~D. V. "giving an obligatory June 2024 ask about the Original River City Map that they never saw" Devnull

[Edit by the post's author for a few missed words that provide better request detail...]

Edited by D V Devnull, 22 June 2024 - 05:56 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users