2 replies to this topic

#1 simon1812

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 692 posts

Posted 07 June 2024 - 06:19 PM

Clan:

call in a unit of elemental armor to show up in a very cinematic manner amd lach onto the mech who call them, and provide fire support, the number varies relative to the mech's tonnage (light mech gets one elemental, assaults get four) the range is appropriate to the weapons they carry (ssrm2, machine guns, micro pulselaser, flamers, and so on) they would fire at any enemy within appropriate range for a handful of seconds before disappearing again, in a very cinematic manner.

Only one use and of course as with all consumables they will need their share of the consumables skill tree as with all consumables.

IS:

Well it has to be similar I think? IS do have battle armor after all...

https://www.sarna.ne...d_(Battle_Armor)

... I think It's cool if it is the same though I would prefer something more in line with what IS mech pilots would call support, like a couple of myrmidons tanks showing up and provide fire support, or a squad of vtol fly very close to the calling mech(like the camera when going 3rd person view nobody uses) and fire a couple of salvos before vanishing in a very dramatic way.

#2 SockSlayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 12 August 2024 - 12:05 AM

Would add a new element to the game...so yes.

#3 MechWarrior2150582

• Pip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 14 posts
  • LocationSolar System

Posted 17 August 2024 - 12:04 AM

BAD IDEA.
You have an idea... but the implementaton from the dev team would be nightmare, you want tank, more units (ai controlled). To difficult, too much effort vs too little gains.

Edited by MechWarrior2150582, 17 August 2024 - 12:05 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users