1 reply to this topic

#1 Thegreywolf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warlord
  • The Warlord
  • 156 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas NV

Posted 10 June 2024 - 12:10 PM

The new BSK FP POV sits you so far back into the cockpit vs all other mechs in order
to have cockpit items show. when you switch to any other mech your perspective is way off and needs to be reset. so all mechs i sit at a 70 POV the BSK you need to be at least 110 so that you can see the side windows. when you switch mechs you need to go back to settings to fix your POV for the other mechs to be the way i like them. possible way to have the fp pov set for each mech would be great

#2 KursedVixen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 3,172 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 10 June 2024 - 05:14 PM

View PostThegreywolf, on 10 June 2024 - 12:10 PM, said:

The new BSK FP POV sits you so far back into the cockpit vs all other mechs in order
to have cockpit items show. when you switch to any other mech your perspective is way off and needs to be reset. so all mechs i sit at a 70 POV the BSK you need to be at least 110 so that you can see the side windows. when you switch mechs you need to go back to settings to fix your POV for the other mechs to be the way i like them. possible way to have the fp pov set for each mech would be great

Can't let you see those pesky light mechs in your face. Screenshots would help alot.

Edited by KursedVixen, 10 June 2024 - 05:14 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users