How Difficult It Is...?

1 reply to this topic

#1 simon1812

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 631 posts

Posted 16 June 2024 - 07:36 AM

to add new mechs to this game? ..or even... I dare say....modify existing mechs so they look the part? for example if PGI decided to add the Stormcrow II how different does it has to be from the original? well of course it has to look different but not something radical ... right?

what was done with the atlas and the warlord is a good example in my opinion and a reasonable compromise considering how often the lack of resources keep being pointed out whenever it comes to the topic of "adding new mechs" to the game.

Edited by simon1812, 16 June 2024 - 07:39 AM.

#2 Heat Skink

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 102 posts
  • LocationIn your mech eating heat sinks

Posted 16 June 2024 - 07:52 AM

View Postsimon1812, on 16 June 2024 - 07:36 AM, said:

to add new mechs to this game? ..or even... I dare say....modify existing mechs so they look the part? for example if PGI decided to add the Stormcrow II how different does it has to be from the original? well of course it has to look different but not something radical ... right?

what was done with the atlas and the warlord is a good example in my opinion and a reasonable compromise considering how often the lack of resources keep being pointed out whenever it comes to the topic of "adding new mechs" to the game.
blackhawk was clealry a slightly modified Nova, which is why i think fo more IIC mechs wouldn't be that hard to make.

Depends on the person doing the modeling.

The biggest problem is cauldron doesn't want to add new mechs unless they are "unique"

I've suggested mechs like the woodsman but yeah...

All I'm going to say is if PGI wants money adding more clan mechs like the woodsman, firemoth or say easy to make ones like the Locust , commando, battlmaster, wolvering or other IIC mechs would get them cash.

https://www.sarna.net/wiki/IIC

Edited by Heat Skink, 16 June 2024 - 07:55 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users