Jump to content

Beach Party 2024 Loot Bags And Pick A Prize Heroes


31 replies to this topic

#1 InnerSphereNews

    Member

  • Developer
  • Developer
  • 2,804 posts

Posted 10 July 2024 - 01:25 PM


Beach Party 2024
Loot Bags and Pick a Prize Heroes




#2 CFC Conky

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,812 posts
  • LocationThe PSR basement.

Posted 10 July 2024 - 01:34 PM

First!

#3 Drake67

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 158 posts
  • LocationEnterprise MS

Posted 10 July 2024 - 01:39 PM

Thanks PGI

#4 KittySarah

    Rookie

  • The Tyrant
  • The Tyrant
  • 1 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 10 July 2024 - 02:10 PM

Awesome! Thanks for this.

#5 martian

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,243 posts

Posted 10 July 2024 - 03:04 PM

Nice.

#6 Voice of Kerensky

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 492 posts

Posted 10 July 2024 - 04:19 PM

Thx, PGI!

#7 Ralph Edwards

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ravenous
  • The Ravenous
  • 185 posts

Posted 10 July 2024 - 04:34 PM

Love these events! Thank you

#8 PiVoR

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 10 July 2024 - 05:29 PM

Wasn't it 100 match score / damage last year? Man, this going to be one hell of a grind, well, thanks anyway.

#9 Oriffel

    Member

  • PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 30 posts

Posted 10 July 2024 - 07:27 PM

it says "Hero Mech Options Exclude (Legends to Heroes, the Bullshark Hero)"

i get that means no bullshark, but what does legends to heroes mean?

#10 RabidBeagles

    Member

  • PipPip
  • Heishi-ni
  • 37 posts

Posted 10 July 2024 - 08:00 PM

Yay!

#11 The Chancelor

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 179 posts

Posted 10 July 2024 - 09:47 PM

It's the season...

#12 CycKath

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,579 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationSE QLD, Australia

Posted 10 July 2024 - 09:50 PM

View PostOriffel, on 10 July 2024 - 07:27 PM, said:

it says "Hero Mech Options Exclude (Legends to Heroes, the Bullshark Hero)" i get that means no bullshark, but what does legends to heroes mean?


If you buy Legendary 'Mechs in-game using MC they are considered simply Hero 'Mechs. They are only considered Legendary you paid cash money via the MWO site/Steam and get the Battle Pass version.

#13 martian

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,243 posts

Posted 10 July 2024 - 10:10 PM

View PostPiVoR, on 10 July 2024 - 05:29 PM, said:

Wasn't it 100 match score / damage last year? Man, this going to be one hell of a grind, well, thanks anyway.
You have got almost two months to complete the event. Play as you normally would and it accumulates.

#14 John Ardenne

    Rookie

  • 9 posts

Posted 10 July 2024 - 10:37 PM

So I have to buy 2 of the 4 mechs to get a free assault hero? That's just mean. Last loot bag was easier.

Edited by John Ardenne, 10 July 2024 - 10:39 PM.


#15 martian

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,243 posts

Posted 10 July 2024 - 11:04 PM

View PostJohn Ardenne, on 10 July 2024 - 10:37 PM, said:

So I have to buy 2 of the 4 mechs to get a free assault hero? That's just mean. Last loot bag was easier.
No, you just keep playing and accumulating Loot Bags. With 250 Loot Bags, you unlock the Light Hero Mech choice. With 300 Loot Bags, you unlock the Medium Hero Mech choice. etc.

#16 John Ardenne

    Rookie

  • 9 posts

Posted 10 July 2024 - 11:36 PM

View Postmartian, on 10 July 2024 - 11:04 PM, said:

No, you just keep playing and accumulating Loot Bags. With 250 Loot Bags, you unlock the Light Hero Mech choice. With 300 Loot Bags, you unlock the Medium Hero Mech choice. etc.

you need 400 loot bags for the assault hero which means you need to buy two of the 4 packages to get additional 50 each. just playing isnt enough anymore which is sad

Edited by John Ardenne, 10 July 2024 - 11:38 PM.


#17 Lord of Death

    Member

  • PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 24 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 10 July 2024 - 11:41 PM

View PostJohn Ardenne, on 10 July 2024 - 11:36 PM, said:

you need 400 loot bags for the assault hero which means you need to buy two of the 4 packages to get additional 50 each. just playing isnt enough anymore which is sad


There are two phases... 200 loot bags each.

#18 martian

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,243 posts

Posted 10 July 2024 - 11:49 PM

View PostJohn Ardenne, on 10 July 2024 - 11:36 PM, said:

you need 400 loot bags for the assault hero which means you need to buy two of the 4 packages to get additional 50 each. just playing isnt enough anymore which is sad
I do 30 000 MS and earn 200 Loot Bags.
I do 30 000 DMG and earn another 200 Loot Bags.

200+200=400 Loot Bags ► Assault Hero

What am I missing?

#19 Lobster in Leggins

    Member

  • PipPip
  • Survivor
  • 21 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:25 AM

View Postmartian, on 10 July 2024 - 11:49 PM, said:

I do 30 000 MS and earn 200 Loot Bags.
I do 30 000 DMG and earn another 200 Loot Bags.

200+200=400 Loot Bags ► Assault Hero

What am I missing?


no you wrong! pgi just wants our money! They are also pay2win in the worst fashion!
I JUST WANT ALL THE GOOD STUFF WITHOUT PAYING A SINGLE CENT!!!!
(funny thing is you get all the good stuff without paying a single cent, it just takes a little bit of time...
never played a game that has developers this generous to its playerbase ;) )

#20 Poseidolon

    Member

  • PipPip
  • The CyberKnight
  • The CyberKnight
  • 30 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:28 AM

View PostLord of Death, on 10 July 2024 - 11:41 PM, said:

There are two phases... 200 loot bags each.


It says there are 4 phases. They've only announced the first two.





8 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users