Bolt On Idea : False Guns

4 replies to this topic

#1 KursedVixen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 3,240 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 19 July 2024 - 05:46 PM

i noticed the crusader( i think) has like a hand mounted gun, so why can't we have bolt ons that are like giant mech hand guns???

Edited by KursedVixen, 20 July 2024 - 08:09 AM.

#2 D V Devnull

• 4,299 posts

Posted 22 July 2024 - 07:10 AM

It would be nice to have Bolt-Ons which can let you alter weapon appearances, huh? :o

SUPPORT!!! :D

~D. V. "definitely backing you on this July 2024 Weapon Appearance Change idea thread" Devnull

#3 KursedVixen

• The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 3,240 posts

Posted 22 July 2024 - 09:44 AM

View PostD V Devnull, on 22 July 2024 - 07:10 AM, said:

It would be nice to have Bolt-Ons which can let you alter weapon appearances, huh? Posted Image

SUPPORT!!! Posted Image

~D. V. "definitely backing you on this July 2024 Weapon Appearance Change idea thread" Devnull
That would be good too but i was just asking for like a mech sized pistol like the crusader or something has.

#4 D V Devnull

• 4,299 posts

Posted 25 July 2024 - 05:07 AM

View PostKursedVixen, on 22 July 2024 - 09:44 AM, said:

That would be good too but i was just asking for like a mech sized pistol like the crusader or something has.

Ah... I guess that I'm a little sideways of your intent here then. I thought maybe you were thinking of things that would re-route where the weapon barrel would be shown as firing from, at least in the final result. You still have quite the good idea here. :)

While it crosses my mind, are you sure that you're not thinking of stuff from those "Phoenix Hawk" and "Charger" chassis designs, as opposed to the Crusader's chunky body? I can't remember the Crusader ever having any kind of handgun-type extensions since its' inception. :mellow:

~D. V. "trying to understand 'KursedVixen' more about the whole Fake Gun Bolt-On idea design" Devnull

#5 KursedVixen

• The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 3,240 posts

Posted 25 July 2024 - 08:55 AM

maybe I'm thinking the charger I know there's an IS mech thag has like a gun in it's hand I dunno if it's false or if it's the actual gun barrel but yeah. (I don't touch IS mechs anymore so anything beyond the old stuff we had at the begining is fairly foreign to me)

Edited by KursedVixen, 25 July 2024 - 08:55 AM.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users