Lct Iic-Pb (Pirates Boon)

4 replies to this topic

#1 KursedVixen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 3,240 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 27 July 2024 - 12:17 PM

LCT- II-PB (Pirates Boon)
Slots
head:
Ct: 2x ballistic C 200 XL
LT 1x ecm 2x energy C-200 XL
RT 2x energy C-200XL
LA;
RA:
LL
RL
Stock Loadout
head:
CT 2x C-Machine guns 1x Clan XL 200
LT 1x C-ECM 2x C- ER small laser 1x clan machine gun ammo 2x C-Double heat sink
RT 2x C-ER Small Laser 2x C- Double heat sink
LL: (optional jj?)
RL: (optional jj?)

quirks:(Subject to change)
heat dissipation +15%
overheat damage -50%
seismic sensor range +150%
C-Machine gun Rof +50% or C-machine gun Range +40% (+50%?)
energy cooldown -10%

Armor (CT) +9 (10?)
Armor (RT) +9 (10?)
Armor (LT) +9 (10?)
Armor (RA) +9 (10?)
Armor (LA) +9 (10?)
Armor (LL) +9 (10?)
Armor (RL) +9 (10?)

C-MG ammo + 3400
C-HMG ammo + 2700
C-LMGAmmo +5400

Edited by KursedVixen, 29 July 2024 - 02:44 PM.

#2 D V Devnull

• 4,299 posts

Posted 29 July 2024 - 10:19 AM

So in other words, you want an LCT-PB for the Clans' arsenal, right? I would give a Support to that, provided that PGI actually introduced the whole true Locust IIC's "LCT-IIC-<<<insert-variant-selector>>>" Variant Series for everyone to enjoy. After all, we're talking about a 25-Ton Mech here which could help start filling in that under-loaded tonnage notch. It's way beyond time for more 25-Ton Mechs to make it into MWO's current environment! :huh:

~D. V. "feels like your suggestion for LCT-IIC-PB needs to go much farther" Devnull

#3 KursedVixen

• The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 3,240 posts

Posted 29 July 2024 - 02:39 PM

View PostD V Devnull, on 29 July 2024 - 10:19 AM, said:

So in other words, you want an LCT-PB for the Clans' arsenal, right? I would give a Support to that, provided that PGI actually introduced the whole true Locust IIC's "LCT-IIC-<<<insert-variant-selector>>>" Variant Series for everyone to enjoy. After all, we're talking about a 25-Ton Mech here which could help start filling in that under-loaded tonnage notch. It's way beyond time for more 25-Ton Mechs to make it into MWO's current environment! Posted Image

~D. V. "feels like your suggestion for LCT-IIC-PB needs to go much farther" Devnull
Yes, pretty much and the name is pretty much the opposite of the IS one.
I didn't put it in but they could put in radar dep quirks for the missing stealth armor....(obviously mix tech is a no go)
Yes i would enjoy the rest of the Locust IICs(I even called for them in my clan mech poll) as well this one would be like a hero or lgd... but what i cannot find is a locust IIC with jump jets mentioned in lore even though the page for the locust IIC mentions jump jets.... The clans HORRIBLY have a lack of light mechs and really all mechs all the more exacerbated by the recent 3 lgd mechs being all IS and the bullshark being mostly IS

Edited by KursedVixen, 29 July 2024 - 02:43 PM.

#4 D V Devnull

• 4,299 posts

Posted 01 August 2024 - 10:44 AM

View PostKursedVixen, on 29 July 2024 - 02:39 PM, said:

but what i cannot find is a locust IIC with jump jets mentioned in lore even though the page for the locust IIC mentions jump jets....

I ran a search on the Sarna.net BattleTech Wiki "Locust IIC" page (https://www.sarna.net/wiki/Locust_IIC) for anything containing "jump" and came up rather empty. Didn't even have to throw in "jets" for that one. What page were you looking at? :o

~D. V. "definitely not finding anything in BT Lore for stuff containing Locust IIC /w JJ at all" Devnull

#5 KursedVixen

• The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 3,240 posts

Posted 01 August 2024 - 08:16 PM

View PostD V Devnull, on 01 August 2024 - 10:44 AM, said:

I ran a search on the Sarna.net BattleTech Wiki "Locust IIC" page (https://www.sarna.net/wiki/Locust_IIC) for anything containing "jump" and came up rather empty. Didn't even have to throw in "jets" for that one. What page were you looking at? Posted Image

~D. V. "definitely not finding anything in BT Lore for stuff containing Locust IIC /w JJ at all" Devnull
https://www.sarna.net/wiki/Locust_IIC bottom of the page 'related battlemechs" it say something about the original locust lacking jump jets like the IIC model has jump jets...

Related BattleMechs[edit]
  • Locust - The original Locust is a fast recon BattleMech, but lacks jump capabilities

Edited by KursedVixen, 01 August 2024 - 08:18 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users