8v8

4 replies to this topic

#1 MrBoomba

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 August 2024 - 06:44 PM

It does not make sense to me why you would create an event for 8v8 and then force it to be all of quick play. Perhaps it's because I am just not good enough while in tier 1, but as far as ive seen all the games ive been in so far today, have been complete stomps, it's rarely an even fight.

The game has awful match making for tonnage and gun range as we know and this only exasperates it, my past 3 games have been 2-3 assaults on my team and the enemy team has had 4-5. Why is this even possible in 8v8 when it matters even more than in 12v12, did the match making not get balanced for 8v8 when you squished it, because it doesnt seem like tonnage balancing was touched.

At the end of the day, I just want 12v12 to be put back in before the intended date, forcing 8v8 isnt fun and I dont plan on playing the rest of the weekend if it isnt changed.

#2 vet123

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 August 2024 - 07:02 PM

+1 I agree

#3 EvilCow

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,243 posts

Posted 17 August 2024 - 11:08 AM

I am not disliking it but 12v12 is better on most maps.

Perhaps make it a per-map attribute.

Edited by EvilCow, 17 August 2024 - 11:09 AM.

#4 Adalonzo

• Pip
  • The Sovereign
  • The Sovereign
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 August 2024 - 11:28 AM

Disagree. 8v8 is a far superior game mode and I wish the game would return to it as the standard (As it had been for years). But that's just me.

#5 Kalamar Sinn

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 August 2024 - 03:05 PM

8x8 is horrible, it sucked back then, and it sucks now, that that's not just me. 12x12 is WAY superior, it allows for a much larger range and diversity of game play. 8x8 is to restrictive, it forces a singular 'murderball' tactic that's just boring as crap.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users