Mwo Comp Cs24 Sale

66 replies to this topic

#61 mytilus edulis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 03 September 2024 - 11:50 AM

View Postcatgirl, on 03 September 2024 - 09:33 AM, said:

Thank you for the sales! I'm with the vast majority in hoping the sale is extended, please! ❤️

(A little confused how the engines/weapons sale ended 2 whole days before everything else... shucks Posted Image )

It seems like an honest mistake. Those items were initially listed with the patch science sale which had a different timeline. Hopefully they get added back soon.

#62 mytilus edulis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 04 September 2024 - 10:18 AM

The engines, mech bays, premium time, and GSP are back, thanks for fixing that!

Some of the weapons are back, but some are still missing

Edited by mytilus edulis, 04 September 2024 - 10:40 AM.

#63 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,295 posts

Posted 05 September 2024 - 09:54 AM

Can anyone tell me why the Jenner, Adder, and WolfHound Chassis have ALL disappeared off the Sale more than 2 Hours early?!?!? This is extremely confusing as the MWO Comp CS2024 Sale says they are all currently supposed to be there!!! I can not currently trust the In-Game Store Cart to remain stable on showing the prices!!! :o

~D. V. "freaking out with confusion from the MWO Comp CS2024 Sale self-disintegrating right now" Devnull

#64 D V Devnull

• 4,295 posts

Posted 05 September 2024 - 10:26 AM

View PostD V Devnull, on 05 September 2024 - 09:54 AM, said:

Can anyone tell me why the Jenner, Adder, and WolfHound Chassis have ALL disappeared off the Sale more than 2 Hours early?!?!? This is extremely confusing as the MWO Comp CS2024 Sale says they are all currently supposed to be there!!! I can not currently trust the In-Game Store Cart to remain stable on showing the prices!!! :o

~D. V. "freaking out with confusion from the MWO Comp CS2024 Sale self-disintegrating right now" Devnull

And now I'm suddenly staring at all of those being back after a Game Client restart being done, and everything which was up at the time of this glitch all now showing 13+ Days remaining too... Still looks like some weapons are missing, and also some Faction Camo Patterns (mostly I.S. ones) not being discounted either... Back to my research on what to grab now, I guess??? :blink:

~D. V. "still confused moments later on what's happening with the MWO Comp CS2024 Sale behind the scenes" Devnull

[Edit by the post author due to some formatting going haywire...]

Edited by D V Devnull, 05 September 2024 - 10:26 AM.

#65 Mercarryn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 293 posts
  • LocationNRW, Germany

Posted 06 September 2024 - 06:56 AM

Those mechs not on sale anymore were those who got readjustments with the recent patch. The other ones are from the Comp sale which should have ended yesterday.

#66 mytilus edulis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 06 September 2024 - 07:22 AM

Thanks for extending the sale!!

Heads up, lots of the weapons are still missing.

#67 D V Devnull

• 4,295 posts

Posted 09 September 2024 - 10:46 AM

View PostMercarryn, on 06 September 2024 - 06:56 AM, said:

Those mechs not on sale anymore were those who got readjustments with the recent patch. The other ones are from the Comp sale which should have ended yesterday.

Some of the ones put in On-Sale status with that recent Patch also ended up being part of this MWO Comp CS2024 Sale as well. Thankfully, everything seems to be as it should now. :)

View Postmytilus edulis, on 06 September 2024 - 07:22 AM, said:

Thanks for extending the sale!!

Heads up, lots of the weapons are still missing.

I'm also thankful that they heard the crowd and extended this Sale after all. Gives everyone a chance to actually use their resources, and not merely those who were already sitting on a huge spare pile. :D

By the way, they appear to have fixed that missing On-Sale weapons issue. If there's something you're looking for, it should be there now. B)

That said, checking through some of the various Chassis resulted in finding Camos not in On-Sale status for ones where they should be. If those of PGI's Staff who handle this stuff are reading, I would ask that they take a good look through while using a system much more responsive than what I'm on, and fix all the Chassis where every Camo should be On-Sale but currently are not. In particular, a number of Chassis up in the Assault Weight Class category seem to be having issues with their Camos not showing On-Sale status when one goes looking down that list. :mellow:

~D. V. "calmed down a few days later, and catching up with MWO Comp CS2024 Sale stuff now" Devnull

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users