Mwo Annual Rewards Program

110 replies to this topic

#41 Utsuho Reiuzi

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 September 2024 - 03:33 AM

Hello, I bought the spitifre legend pack after the eligibility period began, but I do not appear to be qualified for the longbow reward, which specifies "any longbow mech package" and does not have a exclusions like the inner sphere package reward. Could you please fix this? Thank you!

Edited by Utsuho Reiuzi, 13 September 2024 - 03:34 AM.

#42 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 17,060 posts

Posted 13 September 2024 - 03:37 AM

i got 5. active player, mc, prime, both legends, will probibly buy the bane pack for 2 more. got a second (third?) warthog and whm-4l.

not sure if im going to go for the is pack reward or not, unless you put out that light pack, and its is, before the deadline.

View PostHawk819, on 12 September 2024 - 06:13 PM, said:

Nova Cat P aka "Machine Gun Kitty"

x3 Light Machine Guns - Right Arm
x5 Ammo (Light MG)
Light Machine Gun - Left Arm
Micro Pulse Laser
x6 Ammo (Light MG)
x4 Light Machine Guns - Right Torso
x4 Ammo (Light MG)
x4 Light Machine Guns - Left Torso
Micro Pulse Laser
x3 Ammo (Light MG)

Enjoy!!!

you mean apgauss kitty right?

Edited by LordNothing, 13 September 2024 - 03:45 AM.

#43 FATA13RR0R

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 426 posts

Posted 13 September 2024 - 04:26 AM

Hello
I would like to know if purchasing a Collectors Pack upgrade for Clan and IS Pack will count towards fulfilling the requirements for the Clan or IS Package Reward in the annual awards?

#44 EDACRA

• Pip
  • Driven
  • Driven
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 September 2024 - 05:03 AM

View PostMatt Newman, on 12 September 2024 - 04:23 PM, said:

https://mwomercs.com/clan-heroes - Kitfox or Adder Hero
https://mwomercs.com/clan-heroes-two - Jenner IIC Hero
https://mwomercs.com/clan-heroes-two - Mist Lynx or Arctic Cheetah Heroes

I purchased the Mist Lynx EB Hero mech last night via the link provided. The mech was delivered in game the next hour. How long does it take for the website to update to recognize this purchase as it still has not updated to reflect this transaction this morning.

EDACRA

#45 Amsro

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,435 posts
  • LocationCharging my Gauss Rifle

Posted 13 September 2024 - 05:09 AM

View PostEDACRA, on 13 September 2024 - 05:03 AM, said:

I purchased the Mist Lynx EB Hero mech last night via the link provided. The mech was delivered in game the next hour. How long does it take for the website to update to recognize this purchase as it still has not updated to reflect this transaction this morning.

EDACRA

Their webiste seems to update every hour on the hour (or so it seems). So you might wait 10 minutes or 50 minutes depending. Similar to the Legendary Battlepass update.

#46 NuKe170

Rookie

• The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 September 2024 - 05:12 AM

Shoudln't the OTOMO mech pack be included in prime reward or inner shpere package reward? Should I contact support?

#47 Croaker Munin

• PipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 81 posts

Posted 13 September 2024 - 05:14 AM

View PostMatt Newman, on 12 September 2024 - 04:23 PM, said:

https://mwomercs.com/clan-heroes - Kitfox or Adder Hero
https://mwomercs.com/clan-heroes-two - Jenner IIC Hero
https://mwomercs.com/clan-heroes-two - Mist Lynx or Arctic Cheetah Heroes

hmmm bought a Cheetah hero but on the reward page Eligibility Status is still "Posted Image Unqualified"

#48 CycKath

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,580 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationSE QLD, Australia

Posted 13 September 2024 - 05:35 AM

Bought Black Hawk-KU via Steam April 25th 2024, apparently still Unqualified for Prime Reward.

#49 hypographia

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 48 posts

Posted 13 September 2024 - 05:47 AM

View PostCroaker Munin, on 13 September 2024 - 05:14 AM, said:

hmmm bought a Cheetah hero but on the reward page Eligibility Status is still "Posted Image Unqualified"

Yeah I bought a light hero of both Clan and IS and the Bane pack (yesterday) and they are still showing as unqualified for me, along with the MC issue (I bought a small amount yesterday just to be sure - though I'm 100% confident I bought MC this past year) - seems they have a bit of ironing out to do on this year's installment of the rewards program...

#50 Samziel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seraph
  • The Seraph
  • 536 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 13 September 2024 - 06:01 AM

Bullshark pack doesnt give you the IS package reward and Mako doesnt give you the Clan package reward. Neither are excluded from them.

Edit

This has since been fixed. Bullshark pack with the hero addon will grant you both of them, in addition to Bullshark reward.

Edited by Samziel, 15 September 2024 - 01:33 AM.

#51 Ralph Edwards

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ravenous
  • The Ravenous
  • 191 posts

Posted 13 September 2024 - 06:13 AM

So will ordering the bane count for the com iic? And shouldn't the otomo pack count for the vindicator?

#52 BrokenArrow007

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 32 posts

Posted 13 September 2024 - 06:32 AM

View PostEDACRA, on 13 September 2024 - 05:03 AM, said:

EDACRA

Eligibility status is updated every 24 hours (Midnight UTC).

Edited by BrokenArrow007, 13 September 2024 - 06:33 AM.

#53 Mercarryn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 293 posts
  • LocationNRW, Germany

Posted 13 September 2024 - 06:49 AM

View PostCycKath, on 13 September 2024 - 05:35 AM, said:

Bought Black Hawk-KU via Steam April 25th 2024, apparently still Unqualified for Prime Reward.

Yeah, there seems to be some issue regarding the Prime Rewards. I already contacted support for this. I suggest you do the same.

#54 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 17,060 posts

Posted 13 September 2024 - 07:08 AM

View PostNuKe170, on 13 September 2024 - 05:12 AM, said:

Shoudln't the OTOMO mech pack be included in prime reward or inner shpere package reward? Should I contact support?

i think the intent was to only count the big $40 packs towards clan/is rewards. even the blackhawk ku only nets prime award. however it probibly works with legacy $20 packs or upgrades to packs already purchased, but since i own all those mechs id be spending money on stuff i already have. vindicator doesnt look worth it to me. will probibly buy the bane though.

Edited by LordNothing, 13 September 2024 - 07:13 AM.

#55 Gm Harmony

Staff

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 September 2024 - 07:28 AM

Anyone who is having issues with the annual rewards should contact us at mwo@piranhagames.zendesk.com. Thanks!

#56 Haman Karn

• PipPip
  • Driven
  • Driven
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 September 2024 - 08:08 AM

I purchase MC on the webstore, but i am still unqualified for the reward. Does that not count?
As i cannot find where to purchase MC inside MWO or on steam Posted Image

Fixed, some rewards inject after 24 hours apparently

Edited by Haman Karn, 14 September 2024 - 05:50 AM.

#57 Drake67

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 159 posts
  • LocationEnterprise MS

Posted 13 September 2024 - 08:12 AM

Small request, could we have other special mechs added to the selections, I have all of these already some twice?? If not I understand will just make it harder to decide what to pick. LOL since I don't run any of them on a regular.

#58 Buenaventura

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 544 posts
  • LocationDuisburg, Germany

Posted 13 September 2024 - 10:32 AM

View PostAmsro, on 12 September 2024 - 05:09 PM, said:

Is there any way to substitute the "ultimate" prize? I don't play or own any clan mechs, any IS mech would be fine,an UM-R(L) would be acceptable in place of the Novacat.

Not that I know of. And iirc you can't even sell special variants.

View PostW A R L O R D, on 12 September 2024 - 08:59 PM, said:

Is the AS7-K3(L) the Atlas with the “Fire Cracked” looking camo pattern? If so does that open up to all the Atlas Variants?

No. Only the (P) variants open that platinum camo pattern for all mechs of the bought chassis.

View PostMayhemMatador, on 12 September 2024 - 10:30 PM, said:

Why did you pull the ECM out of the Nova Cat?

Not PGI, but if I had to guess it's either
a) they want to keep it that way
B) so they get less whining about P2Win (it's the ultimate reward after all)

View PostNuKe170, on 13 September 2024 - 05:12 AM, said:

It should qualify you for something, that's for sure. Either the Prime Reward (like Solaris VII pack f.e.) or the MC reward (iirc in the year the Solaris VII pack was offered first it just counted for the MC reward).

View PostTercieI, on 12 September 2024 - 03:31 PM, said:

The Package Rewards are confusing. What *does* qualify? Like, why doesn't the fact that I got a Longbow not qualify me on the IS side?
figure out what to buy to get it).

View PostDeadWeight18, on 13 September 2024 - 02:30 AM, said:

If I tick for the Bullshark Reward, why I do not tick for the Inner Sphere Package Reward?

View PostFRAGTAST1C, on 13 September 2024 - 03:30 AM, said:

Purchasing the Bane and Bullshark mech packs would qualify anyone for the following rewards, right?

1. Bane Reward
2. Bullshark Reward
3. Clan Package
4. Inner Sphere Package

Just wanted to make sure. Cheers.

So far it seems that the players that bought/buy Longbow, Bullshark or Bane only get the (P) mech of that chassis. They might still change that since they don't exclude those packs for the IS or Clan rewards.

#59 Horseman

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,736 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 13 September 2024 - 10:56 AM

View PostUtsuho Reiuzi, on 13 September 2024 - 03:33 AM, said:

Hello, I bought the spitifre legend pack after the eligibility period began, but I do not appear to be qualified for the longbow reward, which specifies "any longbow mech package" and does not have a exclusions like the inner sphere package reward. Could you please fix this? Thank you!
I'm fairly sure the "Longbow package" refers to the Longbow mech pack ( https://mwomercs.com/longbow ) and not to the standalone Legendary Mech

View PostTercieI, on 12 September 2024 - 03:31 PM, said:

The Package Rewards are confusing. What *does* qualify? Like, why doesn't the fact that I got a Longbow not qualify me on the IS side?
I think that one is a bug. The Longbow is clearly an IS Pack. In 2023 LP, the Clan Pack reward counted the Stone Rhino, while in 2022 LP the IS Pack reward counted the Crusader.

(Also, these are kindof lousy for people who've purchased most to all stuff along the way. I want a COM-IIC but I literally can't figure out what to buy to get it).
Have you purchased every tier from the early Clan packs? Every single Reinforcement or Hero upgrade from the later Clan packs? Every single Hero from the Clan Heroes, Clan Heroes II and Clan IIC Heroes store pages? Every single Collector upgrade? Because these also count.

View PostSamziel, on 13 September 2024 - 06:01 AM, said:

Bullshark pack doesnt give you the IS package reward and Mako doesnt give you the Clan package reward. Neither are excluded from them.
The base Bullshark pack is mixed-tech - BSK-4 is clantech. I'm guessing that might be the issue. They probably should qualify it towards the Prime reward same as the Solaris pack

Edited by Horseman, 13 September 2024 - 11:01 AM.

#60 Gm Harmony

Staff

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 September 2024 - 11:17 AM

Update:

Otomo Pack will make you eligible to receive the Prime Reward
Longbow and Bullshark will make you eligible to receive the IS Package Reward
Bullshark Hero and Bane will make you eligible to receive the Clan Package Reward

9 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users