Tier System Complete Failure

No replies to this topic

#1 Dark Fenrir the Fluffy

Rookie

• The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 September 2024 - 11:12 PM

Ive been playing off and on for years. As soon as I make Tier 3 Im playing 4 to five man tier one players and although Im sure its fun for them and PGI (making money off the MWO top tier gang who own a huge inventory of mechs) Im NO WHERE NEAR the level of skill to play these guys. On top of that, the generally poor attitude towards anyone trying to get better is horrible. Lately Ive been just getting splashed with team damage because the tier one players are pissed that im in the spot they want to shoot from. This doesn't even mention the cherry picking they excel at. Do we not have enough Tier 1 and 2 players to let them beat on each other in their own happy drops? Must fairly casual players just be fodder for these competition and super tier one killers after arriving at some minimal skill at tier 3? Is it that hard to do? How about keep the 4-6 man team drops for tier one players on tier one drops and let the rest of us have some fun and at least a chance at victories.

EDIT: I just watched(and fought in) 5 games over in a few minutes where is was 12-0 or 12-1 or 2 (in a row) The odds of that being some kind of fluke are not likely. Its starts around 10pm USA Pacific time and just doesn't relent for four to five hours. I will be avoiding this time before you suggest that obvious fix but my point is that PGI should know why this is a consistently bad time for team match ups with large groups of tier ones just rolling over tier 3 groups (possible lower than that as Ive seen solid green slow, unskilled mechs quite frequently in these drops but only on one side. So whats the truth behind this horrible team making system? This broken tier system? Not enough players so your just tossing whatever together?

Edited by Dark Fenrir the Fluffy, 15 September 2024 - 09:59 PM.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users