Mechwarrior 5: Clans Previews!

30 replies to this topic

#21 Jedi DB Knight

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 01 October 2024 - 03:53 AM

View PostTELEFORCE, on 28 September 2024 - 02:23 PM, said:

How about an Aerotech space combat DLC? All those TRO 3057 warships in the one preview video are wonderfully modernized!

Posted Image

Invader jumpships, Essex destroyers, a Texas battleship front and center, a Black Lion battlecruiser in there, maybe a couple Liberator cruisers and Lola III destroyers, and a pair of Nightlord battleships in the background! And next to the Texas is a Sovetskii Soyuz heavy cruiser!

Upper row: Invader, Vincent Mk42, Essex II, Invader, Star Lord, Unknown

Middle upper row: Black Lion (Streaking Mist), Texas (Veiled Huntress), Lola III (Storm Cat? - I could clearly identify her in another cutscene I saw), Scout, Invader

Middle lower row: Essex II, Scout, Sovjetski Sojus, Essex II, Invader, Scout, Liberator (like Storm Cat above - there is a cutscene shown in another YouTube video which shows the same ship as „Korat“ - which is a Liberator cruiser), Invader

Bottom row: Essex II, Liberator, Vincent Mk42 (between Sovjetski Sojus and Liberator)

#22 simon1812

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 703 posts

Posted 01 October 2024 - 06:29 PM

more reviews!!!

#23 Big-G

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 363 posts
  • LocationFormerly New Capetown, now Kikuyu - Lyran Alliance

Posted 02 October 2024 - 02:19 AM

View PostInnerSphereNews, on 24 September 2024 - 10:54 AM, said:

Posted Image

Greetings Warriors,

We're thrilled to announce that MechWarrior 5: Clans Previews are here! We've just released a preview version of the game for the media, giving them a chance to dive in and share their thoughts. While this is still an in-development build, our team is hard at work fine-tuning and polishing the game. We're excited to bring you the final version, packed with improvements and optimizations, on October 17th at 00:00 UTC (October 16th, 5:00 PM PDT). We can’t wait for you to experience it!

Check out the articles and Videos here!

Written Previews

PC GAMER PREVIEW

The Sixth Axis Preview

The Nerd Stach Preview

COG Connected Preview

Video Previews

ACG Preview

XBOXERA Preview

This News post will be updated as more previews are released!

https://store.epicga...-5-clans-e50e3a

Make this available to wishlist for Australians on Epic!

#24 Pyc_MadWolf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • LocationSaint-Petersburg, Russia.

Posted 02 October 2024 - 06:18 AM

Our EGS page is not available in Russia either.

#25 TELEFORCE

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ardent
  • The Ardent
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 02 October 2024 - 02:31 PM

View PostJedi DB Knight, on 01 October 2024 - 03:53 AM, said:

Upper row: Invader, Vincent Mk42, Essex II, Invader, Star Lord, Unknown

Middle upper row: Black Lion (Streaking Mist), Texas (Veiled Huntress), Lola III (Storm Cat? - I could clearly identify her in another cutscene I saw), Scout, Invader

Middle lower row: Essex II, Scout, Sovjetski Sojus, Essex II, Invader, Scout, Liberator (like Storm Cat above - there is a cutscene shown in another YouTube video which shows the same ship as „Korat“ - which is a Liberator cruiser), Invader

Bottom row: Essex II, Liberator, Vincent Mk42 (between Sovjetski Sojus and Liberator)

I'm not sure I'm seeing the Vincent Mk.42s - the ships there aren't boxy enough. I thought they were Liberators.

I'm pretty sure the ships with two droppers mounted diagonally on each side are Nightlord battleships.

The Sovestskii Soyuz is named Xichel in one of the preview shots, which is the name of a Mayan Jaguar God.

It would be really cool if the Streaking Mist was in that shot. It had quite a role in the Wars of Reaving.

#26 PiVoR

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 03 October 2024 - 04:47 AM

Do we get some mwo bonus for purchasing MW5 Clans like we did with Mercs?

#27 Jedi DB Knight

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 03 October 2024 - 08:53 AM

View PostTELEFORCE, on 02 October 2024 - 02:31 PM, said:

I'm not sure I'm seeing the Vincent Mk.42s - the ships there aren't boxy enough. I thought they were Liberators.

I'm pretty sure the ships with two droppers mounted diagonally on each side are Nightlord battleships.

The Sovestskii Soyuz is named Xichel in one of the preview shots, which is the name of a Mayan Jaguar God.

It would be really cool if the Streaking Mist was in that shot. It had quite a role in the Wars of Reaving.

This is the scene I mentioned earlier.
You can clearly identify the Korat (= Liberator cruiser), the Storm Cat (= Lola III) and the Simas Osis (= Vincent Mk42)

blob:https://mwomercs.com/7c5cfd53-1238-4bf6-bc7e-4f0920c348a0

#28 Jedi DB Knight

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 03 October 2024 - 09:26 AM

Sorry, the picture doesn´t seem to work.

This is the YouTube Video I´m referencing to:

or search
mechwarrior 5 clans koop
in YouTube (it is from Co-Optimus)

Just stop at 10:48.

#29 Oriffel

• PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 38 posts

Posted 07 October 2024 - 05:29 PM

View PostTELEFORCE, on 28 September 2024 - 02:23 PM, said:

How about an Aerotech space combat DLC? All those TRO 3057 warships in the one preview video are wonderfully modernized!

Posted Image

Invader jumpships, Essex destroyers, a Texas battleship front and center, a Black Lion battlecruiser in there, maybe a couple Liberator cruisers and Lola III destroyers, and a pair of Nightlord battleships in the background! And next to the Texas is a Sovetskii Soyuz heavy cruiser!

OH My God YES!

#30 The Chancelor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 202 posts

Posted 09 October 2024 - 09:07 AM

I think it's nice that you stay true to yourselves and refuse to announce the event queues. Like the one I just noticed by chance

Edited by The Chancelor, 09 October 2024 - 09:19 AM.

#31 simon1812

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 703 posts

Posted 09 October 2024 - 02:09 PM

more news pls!!!

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users